18 - Ralsei and Lancer's help

Susie followed the prince of spades down the halls of the almost empty castle, and into his room, as you know, the toothpaste prince was walking on circles distressed, with a bunch of papers and books on the floor, and a weird looking red flower, almost looking dead

"Susie!! Thank Goodness you came! I-I don't think you'd like to hear this but... I think that I've figured out why Kris acted so strange" I just shrugged of course they would act weird they are in fucking love with Y/n

"Listen, leave them out of everything, it's not even nice of you to put them in this situation-" Ralsei placed his hand on her mouth, he never acted like this...

"Susie, please please please just listen to me this one time, that is not even Kris! A-And if they are, t-they are a completely different way..." the fluffy goat said walking up to the dead flower "I-I think this flower wasn't like this before, something must have happened" he said still looking up to the flower.

Lancer then broke the silence "What does the flower have to do with anything?"

"Great question actually" Ralsei said while taking out his LEGEND OF DELTARUNE book, turning it to a burned page "This might be weird but while looking for another books of the DELTARUNE legend I have found this page, it is a little dusty, burned and... ripped but I think it still works, and for some reason the tittle may state some kind of souls flowers"

I shrugged confused on why flowers would even be part of a legend of power and fights, until Ralsei explained even more, it seemed that since every human was born, each flower started to bloom near their respective person, therefore showing their souls when they interacted with the flower, some kind of plant that told them they had that power.

It was still confusing, since there was the red flower, dying out, maybe a soul was fading away?

"My hypothesis is that either this is another humans soul, or this is Kris's soul, they died out or they are... going to die soon..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while, Susie went back to the surface, to tell Kris and Y/n to explain the power of the soul that they had, and even so, Susie thought that Ralsei went a little over head on the story of the souls. But anything will be fine... right?

~ Ralsei told Susie about the flowers and the soul...

~Save your progress..?

❤️Yes      No.

. . . . .

Progress saved!! End of "Ralsei and Kancer's help" See you later!

(Author note: hello! Sorry if this chapter is short! I'm trying to make it as interesting as I can, and since the release of Deltarune chapter 2 I finally have some inspiration! Keep an eye open for the next update! See ya!)