NINE

CHAPTER NINE:
THE CAKE

Five found Jason in his old room — Jason had sniffed his way around the academy — snooping around, going under his bed and coming out with a sock, dropping it and giving Five a deadpan look

"Oh, lay off, I was a teenager," Five scoffed and opened his closet looking at all the unique clothes he had— all being academy uniforms.

"This is disgusting," a naked Jason said as he hopped on the bed and looked around the room with a look of disgust.

Five, choose one of his uniforms and placed it on the bed, and then started taking off his oversized suit, "like yours was better."

"You know it's was," Jason got off the bed and started tying Five's tie for him, "Mine was pink with pigs all over it." He patted Five's chest when he was done and got a kiss in return.

"Yeah but that's because your parents were going to adopt a girl but then you were born," Five said and then looked around for something that would fit Jason.

Jason was a bit taller than him (20cm to be exact, a fact that Jason always holds over Five's head) so finding something that fitted him was a bit difficult. But after some looking, he gave up and went to Ben's room and borrowed some clothes.

He came back to find Jason reading his diary, " 'Dear Diary, I've been sneaking out of the house when I know Reginald isn't looking' " Jason gasped, "you rebel! I always like bad boys."

Five rolled his eyes but that didn't fool Jason, he saw the smile that he tried to hide.

" 'I've been going to a place to conduct my experiment and I'm happy to say that I have finally concluded that all men must die-'" Jason paused, "wait what?"

"I was going to strip clubs,"

"-so that's why-"

"And all men are pigs and must die."

Jason hummed, set the diary aside, and started dressing, "well my friend was a real gentleman, so not all men."

"No, I guess pogo is a good man too."

Jason finished dressing and posed for the imaginary camera, "how do I look?"

"You look better than you did when we first met," five said and smiled when Jason gasped.

They left the room and paused when they got to the stairs.

"I'm going to the living room, there's bound the be someone there, hopefully, someone with intelligence."

Jason grinned and threw a hand around Five's neck, "Aw! Don't be grumpy."

Five looked him dead in the eye, "they're all idiots."

"I'm sure they're not that bad," the dog dude said and gave Five a small kiss, "I'm going to the kitchen, the sandwich was delicious but I need vodka and cake."

He left without waiting for an answer from Five, "we don't have cake..."

Shaking his head, Five went to the living room and started looking around for someone when he saw the painting above the fireplace— a painting of himself.

He stood there looking at it until Vanya found him and came and stood behind him.

"Good to know dad didn't forget me," he said and turned to look at her, "read your book, by the way, found it in a live art that was still standing," Five started walking around aware of his sister's eyes on him, "it was pretty good, all things considered. It was pretty ballsy giving up all the family secrets."

He stared at her, "sure that went well."

"They hate me."

"Well, there are worst things that can happen."

"You mean like what happened to Ben?"

Silence, Five hesitated before asking, "Was it bad?"

Vanya didn't reply.

Five looked away.

A while later, everyone went out for Sir Reginald Hargreeves funeral.

It was raining and everyone had their umbrellas — well almost everyone, Diego was too tough to need an umbrella, and Cookie Monster couldn't hold one with his paws.

"What's the dog doing here?" Diego asked as he got wet.

"He's mad we don't have cake and had to have his vodka with cheese."

the dog swayed, and barked drunkenly.

"Is he drunk?" Allison asked in disbelief.

"Probably." Cookie Monster started barking at Klaus, who crunched down and petted him before giving him a cookie.

"No, he's definitely drunk."

Jason has no recollection of what happened in the shitty funeral.

There was a shattered statue and a catfight. Besides that, he doesn't know what happened and woke up later on in Five's bed.

"Next time you get drunk I'm not carrying you m, especially dog you."

"I take it back," Jason groaned, "your family is made by a bunch of idiots."

Five smirked and layer down next to Jason for a well-needed nap.

—𖧷—
Hello!
Hope you're all well and healthy!
Here have a meme

—𖧷— Hello! Hope you're all well and healthy! Here have a meme