TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY:
THE BELLS OF NOTRE-HELL

"Jason! Come play with us!" The funny rabbit waved Jason over, she was with some other rabbits, all waving him over enticingly

"Sorry ladies," Jason apologized and pointed at somewhere behind him, "Me and the boys are planning on going to a screwdriver."

"Ugh, do you have to? You and those rhino friends of yours," One of the rabbits rolled her candy cane eyes, "You could come with us to church."

"Dang, that's tempting but I promised Five Times Four —my boyfriend— to help him with his math homework, he doesn't know to write his initials."

"Jason," A voice called.

"Not now Five Times Six, I'm going to church."

"Is he high?" Another voice said making Jason look around.

"No, he was just dropped as a baby off the Eiffel tower," The first voice replied.

"Imma go get the bell."

A hand poked him, but Jason couldn't pinpoint the exact place of the body to punch back, "If you're here to steal the holy sock, you're late."

"My God, he's stupider than I first thought."

Jason went to insult the bodyless voice when a sudden sound of a bell loudly in his ear woke him up.

"AAAA-" Jason attempted to karate chop the closest person to him, who turned out to be Five, "Ow!"

"Why do you ow? I'm the one being hit!" Five glared at him and then turned his wrath at Klaus, who was still ringing the bell with a grin on his face, "Cut it out! he's awake now, go wake up Ape boy or something."

Klaus ruffled Jason's hair and then went out, the bell still ringing.

"Why couldn't you wake me up with a kiss?" Jason complained as he got out of Five's bed and made the walk of shame to the bathroom.

"I woke up to you talking about screwing a driver, I ain't waking you up with a kiss," Five said as he walked past Jason who was peeing in the toilet in order to reach his toothbrush.

"Do you need help reaching your stuff? should I get you a stool?"

Five rolled his eyes and got on his tiptoes to open the highest cabinet where they for some reason held their toothbrushes, "We're the same height."

"I'm taller."

"It's the hair."

"It's not."

"Iw ib," Five tried to say while brushing his teeth.

"That doesn't make sense so I win!" Jason flushed the toilet and waved down as it went away, "Woosh."

Five rolled his eyes as he cleaned up and waited for Jason to clean his hand before he took his hand and dragged him downstairs, "Come, I need my hourly dose of coffee."