SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
THE VODKA
🤌 

Five took The Handler's hand and with a woosh they were gone and time went back to normal

That meant Hazel and Cha Cha finally hit the ground, the ice cream truck hit the two assassin's car, and Luther threw himself to his left.

Jason watched this scene with amusement.

"Five? Five!" Luther shouted and looked around, when he couldn't find him, he turned to the two assassins who were getting up and held the briefcase in front of him, "Come and get it," And when Cha Cha started running towards him he threw the briefcase far away from them.

Diego got out of the car with Klaus and Luther's help and started running towards Luther's car.

Hazel had gotten hold of the gun and started shooting at them only to find the gun without any bullet.

"Get in the car," Luther said and helped Diego to get in the backseat with Klaus, making Jason who was precisely sitting in the back to move to the front seat.

"Luther! Go! Go! Go!" Klaus shouted and looked behind him and saw Hazel and gave him the finger.

And they were off.

"Woah! That was awesome!" Jason and Klaus laughed and high-fived.

Diego held his injured shoulder and groaned.

"Where's Five?" Luther asked when they were far away from Hazel and Cha Cha.

"I'm not his keeper," Jason said as he rolled down the window, "I also don't have trackers on him," He stuck his head out the window and grinned.

Wind! Yay!

"Come back in, that's not safe," Luther said and poked his leg causing Jason to kick the offending hand, "You're not my dad!"

Klaus looked at him and rolled down the window and copied Jason. They grinned at each other from outside the car.

"You're a bad influence Nunya."

"Pffff, as if he wouldn't have done this anyways."

Diego looked at them and then kicked Luther's seat.

"Hey! Your bad influence even influenced Diego!"

Diego kicked harder, "No one influences me bitch."

Luther kept his mouth shut and silently disapproved.

Not that anyone cared about his approval.

Finally, after more kicking and sticking tounges out in the wind and swallowing a bug or two, they arrived at the Academy.

Jason left the gang and went to the bar, looking for some strong vodka to inhale.

"No, no, no, this is whiskey, disgostang, no, no- Aha!" Jason took out a bottle of Belvedere Vodka and opened it, forgoing glasses, and drank straight from the bottle.