TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
THE SUPERCALIFRFRAGILISTICEZPIALIDOCIOUS

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:THE SUPERCALIFRFRAGILISTICEZPIALIDOCIOUS

[yeah bet you weren't expecting that gif]

previously on Barking News:

Blondes are superior to other people and have more fun. Also, Alison finally found out Jason is Chew-Barka, and then they drank vodka cause vodka is the best.

Now, this week on Barking News:

"Who you talking to ?" Allison asked, gaining Jason's attention and making him look away from the camera (mobile screen? is he writing this?). Allison looked at where he was staring at before, and then shooked her head and rubbed her eyes with two fingers, like when disappointed mothers find their kids being weird, "You know what, I don't care. I found Klaus-"

Jason perked up, "Soul brother?"

"I don't know whats that and I don't wanna know, but if sou brother is Klaus then yes, I just said it weren't you listening-"

Jason raised a hand in the universal I'm innocent gesture and Allison quiets down, "Wanna come?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, so Go change out of that pink skirt -that's not one of mine where did you get it- and then we can go."

Jason twirled to show off his nice skirt, "I don't know where I found it but I love it and I'm not gonna change."

"Jason we're in the past and people are horrible-" Allison tried to reason.

Jason crossed his arms over his bare chest that was covered in glitter? -since when- and glared at Allison, "People can go fuck themselves."

Allison sighed before picking up her bag and beckoned Jason to follow her, "I have no idea how you're 50 years old."

"Nearly 60, ma dude."

Allison looked at him with shock, "You're older than Five?"

"Mhm," Jason started skipping but kept his pace slow so he was skipping next to Allison, "I met Five while he was time traveling, so I'm older."

"Robbing the cradle, huh?" Allison teased and nudged Jason, before hailing a taxi and ushering Jason inside and then sitting next to him. She gave the driver the address to apparently where Klaus lived and ignored his weird glances at Jason. Like he said, Fuck people and what they thought.

Jason shrugged with a grin, "Sure, if the cradle is for a 58-year-old assassin."

Allison laughed and they spend the rest of the ride exchanging jabs. It made Allison less tense and that's all Jason wanted.

Well, besides a really good cheeseburger.

Jason was excited to see Klaus. Don't get him wrong, Allison is the queen and he'll fight Elizabeth on it and make her hand over her crown to its rightful owner, but Klaus is his soul brother, his bro, his senpai, parabatai. He missed Klaus so much, even more than Five-