TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
BLOOD TO BLOOD

Grace was ready when they arrived at the Academy with Allison

Grace was ready when they arrived at the Academy with Allison. She had lost a huge amount of blood and honestly, Jason was afraid they were already late.

Grace had her hospital wing ready, and Luther carried Allison inside and laid her down on the medical table.

"She's suffered a severe lacerationto her larynx. One of you will need to give blood."

The siblings all said "I will" at the same time like it's a competition.

Luther looked at them with a scoff, "I'll do it."

"I'm afraid that's not possible dear boy," Pogo said before Luther could offer his arm, "Your blood is more compatible with mine."

Wow Pogo, you don't just say that to someone like that. Soften your blows old man.

Luther's face was a mixture of offended and confusion.

"Hey, don't sweat it," Klaus said trying to comfort the literal monkey boy, "I got this. I love needles," And then offered his arm to grace.

"Master Klaus," Pogo started again, clearly the voice of reason and the only one here with more than zero brain cells, "Your blood is, how should I say this... too polluted."

Two Hargreeves blood donors down.

"Move," Diego said to Luther who moved out of his way and made his way to the other side of the table where Grace was, "I'll do it."

Grace moved the needle so it was in front of Diego, and the batman in disguise fainted.

Three Hargreeves blood donors down.

Pogo nodded but before he could speak Jason pipped in, "Look, you all have issues and this is very embarrassing, He's monkey dude, He's The Ganges River, Then there's sleeping beauty and Five was shot the other day. and the next options are a literal monkey and a robot, so don't mind me as I, the only available and universal donor donate my blood," He shooed everyone out of his way and offered Grace his arm.

Five thought about saying he's literally a dog but thought better of it. His human and dog sides had nothing to do with each other or themselves. believe him, he'd seen him eat chocolate --which were gifted to him by Five-- as a human and a dog and nothing happened to him.

Everyone left, leaving Jason and Grace to tend to Allison.

He came back to Diego throwing a knife near Klaus's family jewels.

"Where we going?" Jason asked as he wobbled, Grace is a robot and a vampire. or maybe Allison is the vampire. He has like a drop or two of blood left.

"You're not coming," Five said as he went to steady the nearly unconscious boy, "You're staying here where mom can look after you."

Jason leaned close to Five like he's sharing a secret, "I think she's a vampire. I miss my dog."

Five patted him on the back as he sat his lover on a couch --not the one with a knife lodged into it-- and then left with the others.

Jason had a good sleep. Grace came to check up on him and then forced him back upstairs and laid him down on a bed next to Allison and hocked him up with an iv.

He woke up and ignoring Luther and Allison -- and Grace's clear instruction to not leave the bed until she checked up on him-- and went downstairs, only to find Five, Hazel, and Dolores enjoying a margarita. Before he could say something Diego jumped in and started attacking him.

The dog boy sidestepped their attacks and went to the bar, where Five left his margarita to slam a glass over Diego's head. While Five was busy his glass was stolen by a thief and chugged down.

Hazel eyed him and continued to talk to Five about whatever they're talking about. Some emotional shit probably.

he came around when he saw Hazel putting his guns on the table, "Oh, Guns!"

He picked one up and pointed it at Five's head, who ignored him and stole his empty glass back.

(poor gun antique, if you're not planning on shooting never point it at anywhere or anyone, and don't put your finger on the trigger unless you're planning on shooting.)

Diego woke up not long after and then jumped up looking around for Hazel.
They talked for a while, Diego saying something about 'cute butt, nice legs'.

He then fell asleep again, leaving the world of reality and going to play uno with Morty and Pickles. He didn't notice Vanya coming in, or when Luther chocked her cuasing her to go unconcous, and the house shaking.

he should've, but he didn't. He was still weak.

ᴥ︎
Bonjour you beautiful humans and non-humans, and kaelyn!

I'm here with a short chapter, my laptop wasn't working so I coudn't write. F
It's not that shorter, like maybe 200 words less but I didn't know how to end it so I thought this would be a good place.

also have another OC who was unconcous when Vanya came home.

[memes!]

Not edited, so beware!