FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE:
THE L WORD
(LOSER)

After two years of being alone, Five realized he was in love with his best friend

Very boring, yes, but it is what it is.

Five regretted driving away the only other human being on earth, causing Jason to leave without a second thought or taking any of his possessions or food or anything necessary for his survival with him. For all he knew, Jason could be dead and he wouldn't even know.

Jason had found two companions on his alone time. Two stuffed animals to be exact.

Marty the lion —Madagascar was one of his favs before his unpredictable trip to 2019— and Pickle the unicorn—simply cause he missed eating pickles, his favorite snack— and he traveled around with them.

They visited the white house and uncovered every single mess that the government had tried to hid or the secrets they tried to cover. They also got a glimpse into the future of America and jeez, it did not look good. Like honestly, who voted for-

Let's not get political, but you get my point.

He traveled, met lots of celebrities --Well the madame Tussauds mannequins-- went to bora-bora and lots of other shits, but he really missed Five.

Like a lot.

So, after two years of avoiding his possible lover, Jason decided it's finally time to go back to him.

His only problem? He had no idea where the fuck he was.

—𖧷—

Five was devastated.

His one true love, his one and only had left him about two and a half years ago.

Two years, 4 months, 8 hours,19 minutes, and 10 seconds to be exact, but who's keeping track? not Five, that's for sure.

—𖧷—

"I hate to admit it," Jason said as he laid down his cards, "but gentlemen and Pickle, I win again."

Jason grinned and collected the money he had just won in an amazing game of poker. Pickle groaned and slammed his head to the table —or maybe he was just a stuffed toy that happened to fall onto his face and Jason needed real people — and Marty the lion patted her back.

Jason was a natural in poker. His poker face was perfect to the B.

He should become a professional poker player when he goes back and leaves this wasteland of a world to rot.

"Woof!"

Jason turned around —never turn your back to the enemy, Pickle thought as she stole some of his money— and looked at one of the only other alive beings alive.

(I swear that makes sense)

"Hey boy!" Marco, the brown and white shirt-Tzu terrier, and an actual dog ran to Jason and wagged his tail, "Where were you? We were worried."

Jason patted the dog before turning into his dog form —never leave your winnings with the losers, thought Pickle as she and Marty stole all his money— and decided to play around with his trusty companion.

(Marco had eaten the last bit of hamburger the night before, but what Jason didn't know wouldn't kill him.)

Meanwhile, a little farther, one exhausted Five dragged his belongings and Dolores around, trying to find some food and shelter before sunset, when he heard the unmistakable sound of barking.

He stood still, not moving a single muscle, and shushed Dolores.

Altho she was very insulted that she'd been shushed, Dolores understood the reason and decided to forgive Five, but just this once.

The barking continued, this time it seemed it was echoed.

Five, not caring about anything but his one true love --besides coffee-- teleported himself in the direction of the barks, and left Dolores to take care of his stuff.

She huffed but decided to keep watch till the brat came back.

—𖧷—

Five stared at the dog in front of him.

Jason, in all his glory, stood before him, growling before he realized who he was. His growling didn't cease (loot at me, using fancy words), but this time it seemed like he was just being petty.

Jason huffed and looked away from Five.

Five finally found the ability to open his mouth and form words like a normal human being instead of just staring at the man --dog?-- that he hadn't seen in the last two years, "Jason, hi..."

There, nicely done.

Cookie Monster stared at him before looking at the --wow, another dog?-- Little pup behind him, like he was saying, 'Is he series?'

Before Five could open his mouth and say something idiotic, Jason decided to end the torture and turned into his human self and as usual, naked.

Five felt no shame as he looked at Jason's naked body.

"You haven't seen me in 2 years and the first thing besides making yourself look like an idiot is to ogle at me?"

Five laughed a teary laugh, When did he start crying.

Jason looked at Five with pity, "Oh my god, you're pathetic. Come here."

Before Jason could open his arms completely, he was attacked by an emotional Five.

"I'm so sorry I said all those stuff, I didn't mean them! Your great and smart and your beauty is a bonus, And you're not stupid, you're far from it and you make me so happy and I can't go another day without you, these two years have been hell and please please don't go I love you, you idiot dog-"

Five's sweet but unnecessary rambling came to an end with Jason's lips on his own, After he pulled back, Five snuggled deeper into Jason's hold, "Shush, I love you too but stop rambling."

"Sorry," Five sniffed but didn't make a move to let him go and Jason just held him tighter.

"Stop saying sorry."

"Okay."

"Woof!"

—𖧷—
They're back!
We'll be going back to the series in like 3 chapters maybe, so be warned.