THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
THE ANGRY MANNEQUIN

After a little rest, Jason forced Five up so he could stitch up his arm and attend to his injuries

"Ow!"

"Stop being a baby, I once saw you getting shot in the stomach and you didn't even notice."

"That's because it was paintball, Ow! be gentle with me-"

"Paintball or not, stop being a baby. Also, I know you're not a virgin so there is no need to be gentle-"

"Stop being an asshole- Oww! you're doing it on purpose!"

"Don't annoy the person stitching you up, and there," Jason finished and then covered the stitches with a Hello Kitty bandaid he had from earlier, "All done!"

Five inspected his arm and sighed, "Thanks, let me fix you now."

Jason puffed his chest and waved him off, "Me? injured? pfff- Ow!"

Five looked smug and then pointed at Jason's shoulder, "You sure that's not dislocated?"

"Yeah, it's- it's cool."

Five sighed and grabbed his chin, forcing Jason to look him in the eye, "Tell me, you did not just sleep on that shoulder, and stitched me up, knowing it was dislocated."

"I won't tell you."

Five released his chin only to cup his cheeks, "Jay, honey, I love you, but you're an idiot."

Jason's grin could rival the brightness of the sun, "I love you too."

Five sighed and then forced Jason to sit down on his bed and fixed his shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Don't be a baby Jason, I've seen you stubbing your toe and not crying, That's maybe because you're a psychopath."

Jason ignored him and continued his winning. Five rolled his eyes and left his stupider half to be dramatic. He changed his shirt and looked at Jason to help him with his tie, which he did with a smirk. They picked up the bag that had Dolores in --ignoring her furious cries-- and then they decided to sneak out the window like the rebellious old men they were.

Surprisingly --not-- they found Klaus in the dumpster, looking through trash and talking out loud.

"Shut up!" Klaus shouted and threw a trash bag away like he was going to get a price for the furthest trashbag throw.

"Is he okay?" Jason asked Five as they walked down the fire escape.

"He's probably talking to a ghost."

Jason made an 'oh' face and looked at Klaus over the railings before he climbed the stairs behind Five.

(he may or may not have looked up, but it was to make sure Five wouldn't fall!)