EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
THE JENSKIN OR WHATEVER

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:THE JENSKIN OR WHATEVER

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?"

Five sipped his Coffee, threw his cup away with force, before he answered with his endless knowledge, "I don't know."

Wow, so helpful.

"Yet," Well, at least he plans on finding out, "I just know he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him."

"He could be anywhere," Jason threw his hands up dramatically, "He could be in this house right now planning on raiding your action figures for all we know!"

(Harold Jenkins felt like sneezing but controlled himself and stole the Reginald action figure)

"Not- It doesn't matter we need to find him, now."

"But how is he connected to the apocalypse?"

"I don't know." Wow, more knowledge.

"Wait so you just know his name?" Diego said and came forward, "That's it?"

"Well," Jason looked thoughtful, "Once I had to find someone based on just their hair color, nothing else."

Klaus looked at him, "Did you?"

Jason huffed and crossed his arms and puffed out his chest, "Of course I did-"

"-After sleeping with him-"

"I was confused!"

Diego brought them back to the subject they were discussing before, "There are probably thousands of Harold Jenkins in this city."

"Kill them all?" Jason's wonderful suggestion went ignored.

"I'm sorry," Allison finally spoke up gaining everyone's attention, "Am I the only one skeptical here? I mean how exactly do you know all of this? About what's his name? And Who is that?" She pointed at Jason at the end.

"Harold Jenkins," Five put emphasis on every letter, "You know those lunatics in masks that attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah I think I remember those guys," Klaus rubbed the back of his neck. Diego agreed with him, "Yeah the ones that were trying to kill us while you two were drunk in a library.

Jason was about to open his mouth to argue about it being Five's idea to get drunk in a library instead of a bar like normal people, but decided against it. What he did, was to stop Five before he could say the borning nonsense about the commission and instead told them his better version,

"They work for the commission, which is this timey wimey agency place where they make certain people cause certain events or they stop people from stopping certain events, like stopping us stopping the apocalypse."

He flashed Five a smug grin and got an eye roll in return.

The rest of the Hargreeves nodded. They got it.
"We worked there, very cool gadgets, made me feel like James Bond," Jason turned to Five, "And you're clearly the Bond girl of the week."