TWO

CHAPTER TWO:
THE UM...JUNK I GUESS

Two months since they arrived in the 2019 apocalypse

Two months since they arrived in the 2019 apocalypse. Two months of eating whatever they could find —yes, that included disgusting stuff— and other disgusting stuff.

In those two months, the golden trio bonded over being alive.

It was difficult. Five was too cocky, Cookie Monster could only bark, and Dolores seemed to think they were her sidekicks.

She would pet Cookie Monster —Five now regretted letting Dolores name him that, it was a mouthful. Should've called him mutt and be done with it— and Cookie Monster would alert them If he found something. Five would try and find everything he could while doing his calculations—which were all wrong and why couldn't he get them right!— and at nights they would seek comfort from each other while staying warm by the fire.

Five had to admit after a month, that Cookie Monster was an intelligent animal. Despite the language barrier, they could easily communicate and they even had their own inside joke.

It seemed that after two months, they knew each other pretty well and had nothing to hide.

Emphasis on the 'it seemed'.

Because it became evident that they —Dolores and Five— knew nothing about their third party when Five woke up cuddling a naked 15-year-old.

—𖧷—

Dolores was having a nice dream for once.

Plenty of cakes, handsome men and women —she was PlasticSexual— and lots and lots of dancing.

It was a good dream until Five's—one of her boys— scream woke her up.

Five looked down at the naked boy cuddling him and screamed.

The boy woke up and screamed.

Five shoved the naked boy away and looked at him and then immediately looked away cause naked boy.

They stopped screaming when Dolores screamed at them to shut the fuck up.

Dolores was scary when she was woken rudely. They didn't need her wrath at the moment, or ever.

"Who are you!?" Five whisper-shouted at the boy and stole a glance at Dolores, she was thankfully back asleep.

The boy looked at Dolores with terrified eyes, "it's me you idiot!"

Five looked at him with suspicion, "I've never seen you in my life."

The boy ran a hand in his hair, "it's me, CM."

"What?"

"Oh my god! Cookie Monster you idiot!"

Five opened his mouth and then closed it. He opened it again and closed it again and then cleared his throat, "I see."

"Yeah, my name's actually Jason but you can call me anytime," he smirked.

"That doesn't sound like a good name but okay, Anytime."

Anytime looked at him with something that Five couldn't identify.

"No, okay don't call me that. Call me Jason," he offered his hand for a handshake.

Five took it and went to say 'I'm Five but you already know that' or 'you're naked, put something on' but instead said, "I'm naked."

Jason blinked, "You're not, I'm naked." He looked down like he wanted to confirm that he was in fact naked and not clothed. He nodded when he saw he was naked.

"I meant I'm Five and you're naked."

Jason shrugged a naked shoulder, "True, gimme something to wear."

"Only if you tell me how you're Cookie Monster."

"Fair."

And that's how Jason and Five Officially meet and found out they have the same birthday —also the same birthday Five's siblings had(have?)— and how he could do the dog thingy and then he lectured Five about not looking at other people's gentile without their permission in which Five pointed out that he was a dog and his gentile was not actually hidden away and he just stood there for 15 minutes talking to Five naked before wearing anything. Jason shrugged and said he was used to nakedness and that sent them into another argument.

Jason wore Five clothes for 10 minutes before taking them off.

"What are you doing?" Five hissed as he looked away.

"Imma go sleep."

"Naked?"

"Well, I sleep in my dog pants and I didn't want to accidentally damage my only clothes-"

"—They're mine—"

"—so I'm getting naked."

Five sighed, "Okay fine but no more cuddling."

Jason agreed.

Dolores woke up to Cookie Monster and Five cuddling. She wished she had her camera with her, so many blackmail material.

—𖧷—

Hey!

Hope y'all enjoyed this.

Question:

Should we have some more chapters about these two or should we jump into the storyline (meaning The Handler and the commission and the one-week-notice for the apocalypse)

Also Five sounds super OOC here but it's because I think he became the asshole we all know and love during the apocalypse and his days in the commission so here we have...this Five.