*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {Intro} Slash

Taylor's POV

I was laying in bed on my side, dozing but barely awake, when I heard the door to my ensuite open and soft footsteps pad across the carpet towards my bed. I smiled sleepily, my eyes still closed, and let out a breath of satisfaction as soft, warm hands slid around my waist and strong arms pulled me towards a sculpted chest tightly.

 'You okay?' His voice was velvet.

 I paused, then nodded, even though he knew I was lying. I was freaking out. The last year had been complicated enough, what with... Well, everything. I could hardly believe that with all those changes I'd managed to get myself not only a great boyfriend, but a place in college. A good college. And now I was moving across the country, away from my parents, friends, job, with only this amazing guy for support, in order to attend an institution I found terrifying in concept alone – university. The word was intimidating.

'Liar,' he murmured, nuzzling my ear in the way he knows makes me weak. I hummed in appreciation. Light kisses travelled down the back of my neck and suddenly I was on my back, my boxers around my knees and my dick in his mouth.

I moaned in pleasure, and his name slipped out through my lips. 'Ryannnnnn...'

-