Slash (4) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]

Taylor's POV

Jake and I were sitting on the skate ramp, talking about whether or not he was going to break up with Jenny, when it happened. I trying to subtly suggest that he dump her and send her off permanently to Donegal, even though I don't really know why, because single or taken, straight is straight. What did I think was going to happen? Jenny would no longer be in his life and he'd suddenly realise that not only is he actually gay, he also has a thing for me? And, on the back of this realisation, he won't feel confused, lost, or angry, he'll instead be perfectly confident in his newfound sexuality and come straight to me declaring his love. I mean, doesn't it always happen like that?

 But I digress.

 We were getting to the point where it was too awkward to discuss it seriously anymore and were regressing to joking about when Jake laid back on the top of the skate ramp with his arms crossed under his head. This caused his t-shirt to ride up a good few inches, exposing that toned midriff that so often gets me hot under the collar. I was already leaning back on my palms, but I sort of unconsciously shifted so my body was twisted in his direction from the waist up and I was just sitting there like a creeper watching him. As he was breathing his chest was rising and falling and it was so hypnotic, and I thought, it would be so easy to lean forward and kiss you right now... Until you punched me in the face and ran home to wash your mouth out, of course.

-----------------------------------

Somebody is kissing my abdomen and I don't know who it is. It's the middle of the night and I'm at home in bed so I should be worried, but his soft, cool, velvet lips feel so good on my hot skin that I don't want him to stop.

 The kisses are light and teasing and illicit a soft moan from me as he reaches the waist band of my sweatpants and starts pulling them down. My mystery kisser smirks onto my skin having gotten this reaction and crawls back up so his face is level with my throat. I look down just as he buries his face in my neck and kisses me again, finding my soft spot and beginning to suck and bite it. His hips are grinding gently against mine, teasing me as I feel his hardness on my thigh, and I run my hands up his muscular back and tangle them into his hair, pulling him back so I can kiss him on the lips. My heart speeds up even more, if possible, when I find myself looking into the ice blue eyes of Jake Chaplain.

 'Shh,' he whispers, his eyes twinkling in the moonlight. 'Jen and Kel are downstairs. They think I'm trying to wake you... Looks like it worked.' He smirks again and before I can say anything he crashes his lips to mine and I'm kissing him back passionately, his tongue exploring my mouth and massaging my tongue. He pulls away and rubs his thumb tip gently across the waistband of my boxers, causing me to shiver, and harden even more. He lightly rubs his palm across my crotch and grins. 'Somebody's happy,' he whispers, and I blush, looking away. He kisses me full on the lips again and says, 'Don't be embarrassed... I like it...' He pulls me up into a sitting position with him straddling me, pulls my boxers down fully and wraps his hand around my hard on, tugging gently.

I moan, 'Jake...' He covers my mouth with his to capture my moans and...

 And...

 And I wake up, alone at home in my own bed, sweating and hard as a rock, the luminous numbers on my alarm clock reading 8:00am.

 I groan, frustrated and embarrassed even though I'm alone, and pad across my room to my ensuite to finish myself off, then collapse back into bed and nod off again.

-------------------------------------

When I woke up the second time, I was even more embarrassed now that I was fully lucid. Never have I been more thankful that my parents' room is at the other side of the house, because I was most likely moaning in my sleep. God but that dream felt so real... Exactly how I'd always imagined Jake's lips and hands would feel on my body.