Slash (13) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]

Jake’s POV

‘Anything else?’ Taylor joked later, when we’d finished eating, even though I knew he wasn’t really expecting anything.

 ‘I’ve got some DVDs in my bag,’ I suggested, jerking my head to my backpack which was against the wall behind the door.

 ‘Which ones?’

 ‘Just a whole load of gay pornos.’

 He elbowed me.

‘Kick-Ass, Legion, Invictus...’

‘Sounds good,’ he said standing up and grabbing my backpack, then walking out of the room. ‘We can watch them in my room.’

I followed him upstairs and sat back on the bed as he slipped Kick-Ass into his Playstation 3, then crawled onto the bed and laid on my chest. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

‘Keep your lips off me, Chaplain,’ he warned jokingly. ‘I want to pay attention to this movie.’

‘Yeah, yeah,’ I teased, ‘go sit in your own personal space then.’

‘Am I making you uncomfortable?’ he grinned, trailing his fingers up and down my abdomen purposefully.

‘Shut up and watch the film,’ I replied, grabbing his hand and winding my fingers through his.

Halfway through the film Taylor grabbed the DVD box from the bedside table and read the back of it.

‘Would You go Gay For?’ he asked, naming the game we used to play sometimes when we were watching TV.

I laughed. ‘Bit pointless now,’ I said. ‘But okay.’

‘Would you go gay for Aaron Johnson?’

‘Yes in that chick flick, you know the one Kelly made us watch? But not in this.’

‘Christopher Mintz-Plasse?’

‘Are you joking? He’s McLovin, of course I would.’

‘Nicholas Cage?’

‘Ewww no!’ I picked the Invictus case off the bedside table. ‘Would you go gay for Matt Damon?’

‘Yes.’

‘Morgan Freeman?’

Taylor wrinkled his nose. ‘Too old.’

‘Matt Stern?’

‘Which one is he?’

‘Plays Hendrick Booyens.’

‘Oh. Huh. No, I don’t think so.’

I picked up the Legion box. ‘Paul Bettany?’

‘Nah.’

‘Lucas Black?’

‘Hmm. No.’

‘So basically so far you’ll go gay for Matt Damon and nobody else?’

‘My standards are obviously higher than yours,’ he joked.

‘I’m surprised you went gay for me,’ I muttered, putting the DVD cases down.

‘Shut up you goof,’ he said mildly, reaching up with his right hand and pulling me down to kiss him.

Taylor’s POV

I’d only meant to kiss him lightly and then go back to watching the film. I swear. But somehow I ended up straddling him on the bed, exploring his mouth with my tongue for the fourth time that day, my fingers resting lightly on his neck while his trailed up and down my back.