Slash (8) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]

An hour later we decided it was safe to begin crawling towards the house, not having seen or heard a single movement from within. Jake took the lead again, and as I was still in a state of heightened sexuality, I couldn’t help focusing on how his tight jeans curved around his butt... Focus Taylor! Mission of extreme importance. Abusive stepfather. Getting rid of Jake’s girlfriend. Yes, that was the point. I just wanted to bite it or something...

 We crawled through the weeds until we were crouched under a window, and slowly we both peeped our heads over the sill to see a sitting room. Inside the house wasn’t as neglected as the outside, but it was clear that Peter Hancroft hadn’t been doing any spring cleaning since Jenny’s mom had run out. There were plates and bowls on the floor and coffee table, as well as empty bottles of beer, cider, vodka, whiskey, and gin stacked behind the door and laying horizontally on the floor where he’d obviously dropped them in a drunken stupor.

Jake reached up and tried the window; it didn’t budge. He jerked his thumb to the left and we crawled towards the back door. Jake tried the handle but again there was no luck. I lifted the doormat but there was no spare key underneath and with only one ground floor window left it was starting to look like we were out of luck.

‘Taylor,’ Jake was whispering even though we were certain nobody was around. I think it had just hit us that what we were doing was breaking the law, and maybe it would have been better if we’d asked Jenny to come with us after all.

‘Yeah?’ I whispered back.

Jake pointed vertically upwards and I followed his gesture, to see an open bathroom window about ten feet off the ground on the first floor.

I raised an eyebrow. ‘I didn’t realise you could fly,’ I said dryly. ‘Shall I climb aboard or are you going to carry me?’

Jake scowled and cupped his hands, intending to boost me up so I could grasp the bathroom window sill and hoist myself in first.

‘Are you joking?’ I hissed.

‘You’re lighter than me,’ he hissed back.

‘But you have better upper body strength.’

‘Which would only be of benefit if you could get me to the window sill in the first place.’

‘You’re also taller,’ I pointed out lamely.

‘Just step up,’ Jake sighed, cupping his hands again.

I huffed but put my left foot into Jake’s clasped hands and felt my stomach drop as he boosted me upwards without warning. I scrambled around until I was standing on his shoulders, and reached for the sill.

‘Left,’ I hissed, and, groaning, Jake made a wide sweep to the left, taking me further from the sill than before. ‘Right,’ I sighed. We were going to be doing this circus act all day. Eventually my fingers grasped the sill and I reached further up until I could feel the jamb on the inside, and began hoisting myself up. Jake reached up and caught my feet in his palms, pushing me further up until, with embarrassingly great effort, I had the top half of my body inside while the bottom half was still dangling in the air, feet swinging.

‘I can see up your shorts,’ Jake whisper-called with mock seriousness.

If I hadn’t been face-to-face with an unflushed toilet I probably would have stopped procrastinating and pulled the rest of myself inside, but as it was I called back, ‘Stop being a pervert,’ and worked on trying to reach the toilet seat so I didn’t land into the toilet bowl when I flopped in. Soon I was kneeling on the thankfully now closed toilet seat, looking out the window at Jake.

‘Okay, go downstairs and open a window so I can climb in,’ he instructed.

‘What if it’s alarmed?’ I asked.