Chapter Four- The haunting past.

~~Cinnamon's point of view~~

I knew I should have shut the door the moment I didn't recognize the man at my door. This guy is scary. He may be six-three or six-four, Muscles that go on for days, and tattoos. He isn't someone you want to piss off. He is very intimidating, and as he talked in the hall, his voice got louder.

I knew what he was talking about. I know what I did to finish school; I did what I had to do. Never did I ever think it would come back to haunt me. It has, though. I don't doubt for a minute That he would have gone across the hall and told my mom. I decided not to tell her about my dad. I kept the peace.

I laugh to myself. My dad can't and won't help me with anything, but he has three children with Margie now. He gives them the sun and stars; I'm not jealous; I have had a good life. I worked hard to get here, but I am here. Dyson played a massive part in that. Whoever he marries is going to be a very lucky girl. He and I just don't connect on that level.

The ride was eerily quiet. I have nothing to say to the man who tried to blackmail me. He has nothing to say to me. He succeeded, though. My mother cannot find out what I did. She wouldn't be mad; she would be upset. She doesn't deserve that. She did the best she could.

I am curious as to why Kerrison Denton would want to talk to me, Karter I think he said his name was said that Kerrison wanted to speak to me about the child. Karter said he is a cute little boy. I don't know what that child or Kerrison would have to do with me...

Cinnamon: "Fuck me."

Karter: "Excuse me?"

Shit.

I didn't realize I said that out loud. I ignore him.

Kerrison and Sierra Denton are the ones who received my eggs. Why me? What would he need to discuss with me? Even if they did receive my eggs, Sierra is the child's mom. I understand Sierra died. That should have nothing to do with me. It was all supposed to be confidential. Dyson wouldn't have sold me out.

The dude said he was a private investigator. He probably did some ass-backward shit to find out. It's my luck, though. It could be raining dicks, and I'd get hit in the mouth with a pussy. Scratch that. I may like that. I'd get hit in the mouth with a dirty nasty ass.

We drive to the most expensive area in Los Angeles. Celebrities always live around places like this. I can almost bet this was Sierra's. Her husband was her bodyguard; I loved Sierra. She was everything girls like me aspire to be. She was a plus-size model, a very successful one at that. I knew a lot about her, but I don't know squat about her husband. I'm not even sure I know what he looks like.

We turn and head up a long winding road. It goes several miles; My favorite house is up here. It is a secluded area. There are other homes, but they are spaced out from where we are right now. I can see my favorite house and the one behind it.

 I can see my favorite house and the one behind it