Chapter Eight- Boiling points.

(A/N- A new character is introduced in this chapter. I write my stories before I publish them. I had someone for this character originally and wrote descriptions based on him. Towards the end, I was growing more uncomfortable with the person I chose, so I changed him. I don't want to go back and rewrite the detailed parts about him.)

~~Cinnamon's point of view~~

~Three months later~

My mom and Dyson come every Sunday. Monster has been great about taking Katy out on Friday night and not bringing her home until late Sunday evening. It's weird sometimes because while they are here, Kerrison comes out and is social. It's really the only time I see him. He isn't very friendly otherwise.

During the week it's different. Things are great during the day. When Katy and Monster are at work, things are perfect, and I am happy. I get to spend real time with Kyzer. It all changes when Katy comes home. She treats me exactly like a nanny. I can't blame her; that is what Kerrison Has told her.

She is home sick today. She won't let me touch Kyzer. She isn't contagious sick; She's pregnant. Monster got her pregnant the night I set up the prom. Kerrison blames me. He married her, though; they had a little ceremony here. Kerrison got to be part of it. He still blames me. I just ignore it.

I am a target here. I stay to myself and don't bother anyone. Since I am not allowed to have Kyzer today, I am sitting outside. I love to color. So, I have my coloring book and Colored pencils with me. It's a way to relax. Believe me; I need something to help me relax in this house.

I don't let Dyson know what happens here. He thinks everything is great, and that is what I want him to think. If he knew how it really was, he would make me come home, and I don't want to be away from my son. My son is the reason I put up with what I do. He is the sole reason I am here.

Even though Katy is home, I still keep a baby monitor. She sometimes spends an hour over the toilet. I won't let him cry because she is sick. I didn't get her pregnant. Monster did. Kyzer is my child; She needs to deal with her own.

I hear her say, "Oh god." Over the monitor. I know she is going to the bathroom. I don't move until I hear Kyzer cry. When he does, I make my way in. I get him from his playpen and go to the living room.

We're sitting there, not bothering anyone. I was playing with him, and he was laughing. I had him laughing harder than I ever have before; moments like this melt my heart. I pick him up and hug him.

Cinnamon: "I love you, Baby Boy."

I sit him back down in front of me. Katy comes over and grabs him.

Katalina/Katy: "You're not his mother. You don't have the right to love him."

She stomps off with him. I fight the tears; I won't let any of them see me cry. I go outside and grab my stuff and go to my room. I color entirely different when I am angry. I grab my angry coloring book and start coloring.

When I finish, I rip the page out of the book and go put it on the kitchen counter.