Chapter Thirteen- Amy's wedding.

~~Cinnamon's point of view~~

It is the day before Amy's wedding. I am her maid of honor. I am going to her condo with her tonight. We have it all worked out. It has been crazy. We haven't really been off the hill since; It's been two weeks.

I have kept my same routine. Bryant doesn't question it. He understands more than he should for six years old; his mother treated him as an adult and not a child. We have it worked out to where Arlington takes him to school. Kerrison picks him up and brings him to his house, which is where I am during the day.

He has gotten used to it and has fit in well. Here he gets to be a kid. Arlington, on the other hand, has been a bit off. Things haven't been quite right between us. He's been withdrawn; I am at his house right now. I am spending the rest of the weekend with Kerrison; It's Friday. Amy's wedding is Saturday.

I can't go alone. Jenson invited Kerrison. Arlington can't go because of who he is, and Jensen and Henson publish an entertainment magazine. It's not trashy but still entertainment .We did do an interview with them after everything broke. It's the only thing we have done. Everyone now knows my name, and everything about Kyzer has come out.

Our relationships have not. We do not show any affection whatsoever outside of the house. None of us do. It has been in trash magazines that Bryant and I spend more time in the Denton household. We cleared that up in the interview with Jenson. He was respectful and reported everything accurately, including the stuff about Kerrison and Kyzer.

Kerrison also gave his approval on the story. They needed him to approve the parts about him and Kyzer. My friends and family, including Jenson and Henson, know our life. I refused to lie to them. I also know none of them will say anything. They are all loyal to the three of us. Every time a trash magazine puts something out, Jenson and Henson do too. Their magazine is more widely known and more clout.

I worry that someone who isn't kosher will be at the wedding. So Kerrison and I have agreed not to touch at all during the wedding. As for me staying with Amy, that is being covered as well. It's Amy, Ebony, me, and Amy's future sister-in-law. We are all staying at her condo. Ebony and her husband live in the same complex three floors down. Kerrison is staying with her husband.

I am standing at the counter making lunch. I have Kyzer here with us; Katy and Monster are keeping him while we go to the wedding. Kerrison does not want him or Bryant in the media at all. None of us do. So, we do everything we can to make sure they aren't seen. After lunch, we have to go home.

I wanted to spend as much time with Arlington as possible. Since we've had Bryant, he takes Fridays off. So, the kids and I spend Fridays with him. Kerrison works, so it doesn't take time from him. I know things can't be like they were before kids. I miss Arlington himself. He is here, but he isn't here.

I feel him come up behind me. His arms go around me. This is the first time he has touched me in two weeks. I turn to face him. I see the worry in his eyes. The same look has been in his eyes since we left child services. I don't know what to do to get it out of him.

Cinnamon: "Are we ok?"

Arlington: "I don't know."

Cinnamon: "I need you to talk to me, Arlington."

Arlington: "I struggle with that."

Cinnamon: "I've noticed that. We will never accomplish anything you don't talk to me."

Arlington: "I've just been a little insecure lately. I'll be ok."

It's more than that. Something is eating away at him, and I need to know what. I know better than to push him. I have let it go for two weeks. It's time to push.