1🐝

🎋Your name, adorned on my lips
Your soul, settled in my heart
The world will go crazy by looking for you
I have hidden you in such a corner of my heart🎋

🎋Your name, adorned on my lipsYour soul, settled in my heartThe world will go crazy by looking for youI have hidden you in such a corner of my heart🎋

At Mumbai University dorm:

Zoya pov:

A beautiful girl with a sweet smile plastered on her lips roaming in a forest at night in search of fire flies while searching, she saw a handsome man with chocolate brown eyes looking like a Greek god coming towards her by riding a white horse, stopping in front of her and dismount from the horse.

He brought a jar of fireflies in front of her and opened the lid, within a second the fireflies were flying around both of them by lightning all over the two beautiful souls.

Her eyes lit up with happiness and tried to catch them by jumping up and down at the same moment the girl glanced at him and saw that the man was looking at her lovingly. He was calling the girl by his sweet voice as..

Zoya..

Zoya..

Zoya...

She opened her mouth to respond
but..

Who let's the dogs out
Who,who,who,who,who
Who let the dogs out
Who,who,who,who,who..

Suddenly, I woke up from my dreamland by this stupid alarm and switched it off. Once again, I had the same dream. I got that same dream every day and the dream stops at the same time whenever I tried to respond to my Abhi. He is my love.

I love him as well as I am scared of him too from my childhood to till now. I am afraid of him because he shows his Beast side only to me. Not only that, he also threat's and controls me. I can't even raise my voice in front of him. That, much frightened I am, even though I love him with full of my heart.

Stupid! Zoya, You have to stop your ranting about Abhi, I pep talk to myself.

Before I begin my blabbering. Let me introduce myself. My name is Zoya Singhania and I'm 24yr old completing my last semester in masters in business administration at Mumbai University and lives in a dorm with my best friend in the same room.