11🐝

🎋Who can be more restless than us Who can be more desperate than us, Sleeping with our memories in our arms,

What can be the answer to our love more than this🎋

Zoya pov:

I woke up by hearing the chirping sounds of birds from the balcony. I slowly opened my eyes and glanced around the surroundings.

Hoyee!!

How did I come to my room?

Last night, I remembered that I was in Abhi's room sleeping under the bed. Then, how did I end up on my comfy bed.

May be I sleep walk myself to my room. I thought and glanced at the wall clock.

Hey baghwan!!

I have only ten minutes to get ready. I quickly got up from my bed and rushed to the washroom.

I got ready in exactly 10 min and looked at myself in the mirror. Something is missing on me.

What is it? I, once again took a glimpse at my reflection in the mirror. I gasped, looking at my neck.

Hey baghwan!!!

Where is my gold chain?

Last night, I clearly remembered that I played with the chain while gazing at the sky in the balcony. Then where did I lost it.

I started searching in my whole room as well as in balcony too, but I didn't find the chain anywhere.

If Abhi got to know that I had lost my chain somewhere, then he won't leave me alive because Abhi, himself make me wear that chain in my childhood.

Flashback:

When I was in 6th grade, one day an unknown boy had came to me and gave a love letter to me. I refused him politely, but that boy was adamant. He placed the letter on my table and left. Still, I didn't took the letter from the table and went home.

When I entered the mansion, I was shocked to see the teenager boy aka"my Abhi" raging with anger and throwing things here and there. By seeing him like that I got terrified. I don't know what to do, no one was there in the mansion.

He slowly came towards me like a monster and grabbed my arms by shouting at me.

"Did you accepted what that idiot has given to you today" he yelled while seething in anger like a beast.

I got afraid of him. I was on verge of crying.

"N-N-No" I said with a shivering voice.

"Good" he said loudly, making me jump in my place.

Then, He dragged me to the goddess Lakshmi idol, he took a box from his pocket and opened it..