62🐝

🎄🎠🎄

Kabhi nahi toot ta wo
Rishta jaha do log
Matlab se nahi balki dil se
Jude ho❤

Kabhi nahi toot ta woRishta jaha do logMatlab se nahi balki dil seJude ho❤

Author pov:

The doctor was speaking with Amith & Akshitha about Abhi health condition. Suddenly, they heard..

Thud...

A gasp escaped from Akshitha lips when she saw her daughter blacked out infront of her.

"choti"

"choti...wake up"

Doctor: I think she is fainted due to the news..

"Nurse stretcher"

The doctor yelled while kunal nd veer ran as soon as they saw their sister fainted. Amith lifted his daughter in his arms nd placed on the stretcher They took her to the near by room. The doctor checked her..

Akshita(crying): Doctor, my daughter is fine na?

Doctor: yeah..she is fine..Just fainted due to stress at this crucial time..will wake up in one hour.

Doctor informed nd left. Amith placed a hand on his wife assuring that their daughter is fine..

Amith: veer, go beta...you both go nd wait their. May be hani's operation must be ended. We will stay with choti..

Kunal: but..

Amith: kunal go beta...he needs you.

Kunal & veer nodded her head nd left sadly.

Akshita(shedding tears): why? Why Amith? Why only our children has to face this? Why they both has to met with an accident? Why? Our zoya can't take in all this.

Akistha cried..while amith was trying to console her..

Veer pov:

I wanted to stay with my sister nd have an urge to comfort her but I can't as i'm not in a condition to take care of myself.

After few hours the doctor came out of the operation theater nd said..

Doctor: we didn't excepted it...I don't know how to tell you.

My heartbreath stopped for a second thinking the worst but soon my heart filled with happiness when I heard what he said..