23🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Dil laga bhi liya isqh bhi kar liya
Chandini rat mein humne tare gin

                           🎄🎠🎄Dil laga bhi liya isqh bhi kar liyaChandini rat mein humne tare gin

Zoya pov:

Argh!!

Bhabhi: Choti, hop into the car. We are getting late. We are there for you.
If he says something then we both will save you from him. Now don't get tensed.

It's not like he always scolds me..

"I am not tensed and Bhabhi, you are talking like he harm me...by the way, he only scolds me when I do wrong. So I didn't do anything bad then why would I be afraid of him...waise my Abhi is not that bad like you people are thinking" I said.

Bhabhi: Ok...Ok...your Abhi is so sweet...happy now! get into the car.

She said annoyingly. I didn't care about her and hop into the car....After sometime we reached home and went inside and saw everyone sitting in the hall chitchatting with eachother except maa...

"Papa..where is maa" I asked him.

Badepapa: she is in the room...

I nodded my head and straight away went to the room. I saw her sitting on a rocking chair, lost in deep thoughts.

"Maa" I called her. She didn't respond to me.

"Maa..." I again called her shooking her with my hand she jerked out from her thoughts and looked at me.

Maa: ha choti..

"Aap kya soch rahe hai maa...are you not feeling well.." I asked her with concern.
Maa: I am fine choti...bus..teri aur abhi ke bare mein soch rahi thi.

I looked confused...she rose up from the chair and went to the cupboard and grabbed an album from it...maa sat on the bed and I too went to her and sat on the ground near her legs.

She placed the album on her lap nd opened it...and as soon as I glanced at the photos a smile crept on my face while looking at the childhood photos of Abhi & bhai..

Abhi was looking so cute with his adorable smile plastered on his face. He is not the cold whom I saw when I first met him.

The Abhi whom I saw in photo is completely different. He was planting the sapplings in the mud at the farm with a wide grin while his eyes were sparkling with happiness which I had never saw him before.

I flipped the pages....in every pic he has a bright smile on his face...I looked confused at it...maa glanced at me and smiled sadly and said...

Maa: choti...I know what you were thinking....do you remember five years ago you asked me a question that why he was so cold arrogant & has anger issues.

I nodded my head...

Maa: now...I think you should know about him that why he became like that..