12🐝

🎋I see you don't know why I'm shy

I'm afraid of you when you come near
I'm used to see you from afar
I'm happy at a glimpse of your eyes🎋

I'm afraid of you when you come nearI'm used to see you from afar I'm happy at a glimpse of your eyes🎋

Zoya pov:

After a few minutes, we reached home. I went to my room, got fresh up and settled on my bed. I, suddenly remembered about the chain.

Oh...my...I totally forgot about my chain by involving myself in work.

I recalled yesterday's events again. Suddenly, I remembered that I went to Abhi's room last night. I think I had lost my chain in his room, I have to go & search in his room too.

But when will I search for it?

Hey baghwan! Again, I have to go to his room at midnight!!

No way! I am going to do it again. I had already faced the consequences when I had sneaked into Abhi room especially at midnight.

So, I think it's better to check now whether Abhi is in his room or not. If he is not there in his room, then I can go & search for my chain. With that thought, I stepped outside of my room.

I glanced at the surroundings for Abhi, I found him playing basketball with dev in the backyard of the hall.

So, I took this as a chance and tiptoed to his room. I closed the door without making any noise.

I started searching every corner of his room, but didn't find anywhere. I even searched under the bed too, but couldn't find my chain.

Now, only one place was left that is his washroom.

I walked to his washroom and started searching for the chain. While I was busy in searching suddenly I heard the door opening & closing sound.

I think he came! My devil has come in to his room.

Hey baghwan!

What I am going to do now?

I quickly glanced at the whole bathroom to find a place to hide.

There was no place to hide except one place where I can't even reach with my 5'2 height.There is an upper self cabinet above the taps.

Luckily, there was a small stool in the washroom. So, I quickly placed my both legs on the stool while taking the support of the taps I reached the cabinet, sat inside the cabinet and closed the cabinet door while leaving a little gap so that I can breath.

Hey baghwan!

Why are you doing this to me only. Why I always fall into these kind of circumstances?

I hope, Abhi won't see me. I closed my eyes and started praying to god to save me from him.

I heard the washroom door open and close. I think he came for bathing.