58🐝

🎄🎠🎄
            Jinda hai ye dil mera
            saason se teri sanam

                            🎄🎠🎄            Jinda hai ye dil mera            saason se teri sanam

Zoya pov:

My devil was smiling like a kid who found their long last mom with tears flowing from his eyes..

Happy tears...😂

And I know he loved my surprise by the look of his face😊

He was about to walk to her but i hold his wrist to stop him..He whirl around with a puzzled look at me..

"Abhi, she don't remember you" I murmured softly.

Abhi(wisper yelled): what do you mean?

"During an accident she lost her memory which mean she didn't remember anything or anyone and now her name is not garima. Her name is vimala." I replied.

He was shock. His face was showing mixed emotions nd his eyes were red due to lot of crying.

Abhi: how can this happen zoya...I just found her alive nd I'm so happy for that but my happiness is shortlived...

I shook my head..

"Even though she don't remember anyone but she know me nd I told her about everyone & everything nd Johnson uncle too helped me in this." I said assuring him.

Abhi: Really.

"hmm...come...I will introduce you to her" I said smiling nd he gave a geninue smile at me.

"oye..love birds" I said.

They both turned around with a frown but as soon as they saw me their frown turned into a huge smile.

Jhonson(grinning): zoya beta...

Vimal(smiling): zoya...thankgod you came..your uncle is eating my brain from last one hr.

"why so...Mr. jhonson why are you eating my aunty's brain" i said suppressing my smile when i saw hid pouting face.

Jhonson: Don't believe her...you know she is a chudile..

And like that, they started their banter again...

Ohooo...I glanced at abhi...who was smiling..

"stop it both of you" I shouted.

They stopped it by twisting their lips..
I shook my head...they both fight like kids but love eachother a lot.

"Aunty...meet my husband Abhimanyu khurana...your nephew" i said imtroducing my devil.

She glanced at him..tears formed in her eyes...

My abhi moved closed to her with happy tears...she caressed his cheeks nd said..