29🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Sapno mein aaike jake oh ri goriya
         Humri churai le neendiya

                         🎄🎠🎄Sapno mein aaike jake oh ri goriya         Humri churai le neendiya

Abhi pov:

I got fresh up, went downstairs and caught a sight of her sitting on the couch lost in her own thoughts.

"Have you had your breakfast" I queried her breaking her train of thoughts. She shook her head gloomly at me..

"I was trying to feed her Abhi but she is not eating" aunty said.

"Leave her aunty... don't waste your time on her....when she feels like eating then she will have it"I said blankly nd glanced at her and she was gazing at me with a sad face...

"Oye...what are you looking at...come and serve me food...have you forgotten your work in this whole one month" I shouted at her making her jump in her place.

She came and served me breakfast and stood beside while staring at me blankly....I was wondering what she is thinking all the time in her thick brain.

"I had packed both of your lunch boxes" mom said coming from kitchen.

I had my breakfast and kept the lunch boxes in our bags. I took my bike keys from the near by table while I hung the college bag on my shoulder and hold her bag with other hand, walked out of the room while she followed me out silently.

"Stay here.....I will bring the bike from the parking lot" I said coldly and she nodded her head.

I headed to the parking lot and ignited the engine of the bike and stopped at the entrance where she was standing and asked her sit behind me..she hop on to the bike by taking the support of my shoulder and sat on my back. We started our drive in the mean while I saw her from the rare view mirror... she was hugging herself by crossing her arms while rubbing...

"Hold me tight sweetheart....so that you won't feel cold and you won't fall either" I said.

She quickly hug me tightly from behind and placed her head on my back...after few minutes....we reached the school and college...I mean both are in one place except we are in different blocks.. I parked the bike in the parking lot and took her to the class..

"Go inside your class zoya" I said and she shook her head and was trying to hold my hand....but I moved my hand away...she looked at me with teary-eyed and said...

"I-I don't want to go.... I-I want to stay with you..."she cried.

"What the hell zoya....just go inside your class or else..." I yelled at her at the entrance of the class making all heads turning towards us.

She gulped with fear and scuttered into her class and I went to my block...I settled in my place and got busy in listening to classes.

At lunch break...