35🐝

🎄🎠🎄
      Bas chahat hai itni si meti
Mere dhadkan tere dil se judi rahe
Jo gujarthe hai tere sath mohabatt
                            ki rath
   Waise rath har rath bani rahe

                           🎄🎠🎄      Bas chahat hai itni si metiMere dhadkan tere dil se judi raheJo gujarthe hai tere sath mohabatt                            ki rath   Waise rath har rath bani rahe

Zoya pov:

I woke up feeling empty space beside me...I slowly opened my eyes and took a glimpse at my side...my devil is not there on the bed....where did he gone...I got up and walked to the balcony to check whether he is in there are not because before I was going to slept he was speaking in his phone in balcony but now he is not there in the balcony. I checked the bathroom too but he is not there in too...where did he gone..I wondered and scuttered out in search of him. I checked each and every corner of the mansion but he is no where to seen...I got scared and yelled loudly...by hearing my scream everyone came out of their rooms  worriedly to downstairs and glanced at me with concern..

Maa(fearful):what happened choti... why are you shouting?

"Maa...vo...my Abhi...my Abhi is missing" I said with a worried voice while fear was evident in my eyes...

Phuphi: what!!...

"Yes phuphi...he is not there in my room and you know I even searched each and every corner of the mansion but he is no where to seen"I said nervously.

Papa: may be he went out choti..

"No papa...his cars are in the parking lot...I hed already checked there" I said upsetly.

Uncle(playfully):by looking at your state I think you had offended him on bed choti that's why he went out some where.

All yelled at a time: shut up Raj...you don't know what to speak in serious situation..

What he is saying...why will I offend my Abhi..I was in deep thoughts when I jolted from my thoughts by hearing my phupha voice..

Phupha: princess he is not a kid to get missing...he will come eventually to you...go to your room nd have your sleep.

I got angry at his words...how can he say like that...mainly how can I sleep with out my devil beside me... it's been 10yrs since I slept in his arms...I have waited for this since 10yrs and finally now I got a chance to snuggle into his arms but my stupid luck is not with me and my handsome hunk was missing now...arghh...

"Phuphaaa...are you his own father...I told you that your son is missing...nd you are telling me to sleep instead you have to go and search for him"I yelled at him.

Phupha: princess...

"Are you all going to search for h by using your men & sources or I will go by myself" I barked at them like my sweet Abhi do...

Aunty (suppressing her laugh): and choti...how will you find him by yourself.

"Simply...I will buy a parachute and will fly by using it like a bird nd  will search him each and every corner of the world till I found him" I said feeling proud  about my idea.