24🐝

🎄🎠🎄
                  Hai yehi iraada
     Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada
             Dil se hai yeh vaada

                             🎄🎠🎄                  Hai yehi iraada     Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada             Dil se hai yeh vaada

Zoya pov:

"Ok" I said while peering around and didn't find any puppies & big dog and stepped away from him while tucking my hair behind my ear..

I heard chortles and looked into that direction and found my childhood besties Dristi & Bulbul giggling along with hani while glancing at me...I grinned and sprinted towards them, engulfed both of them in a big hug.

" I am so happy to see you both" I said gleefully while releasing them from the hug.

Dristi: cutiee...baby I missed you so much..

She said while kissing my cheek...

"Aww... noodles baby I too missed you more than a peanut butter misses a jelly" I said dramatically nd due to her curly hair I call her noodles.

Bulbul: hoyee...madam main bhi yaha hoon...meri darshan bhi karle..

Bulbul pouted at me while putting her hands on her hips...

"When did I told you that you weren't here" I commented.

She snickered at me while I giggled at her and we four did a group hug.

Monkey: hey pumpkin..

Arghh..I have forgotten about that monkey I have to take revenge on him...but not now.

Huff...I whirl around and looked at him, beside him there was a young man..

"What!...why did you came to my home in the first place" I raged at him.

You know what, we both fight like a tom & Jerry after that pepper spray incident.

Monkey: hello...FYI this is not your home. This is...

I interrupted him in the middle...

"Oyy...Mr...how could you say that this is not my home...hmm...This whole house belongs to my dad, phupha, badepapa & Raj uncle. So I am the sole daughter of Mr&Mrs Mayank & Maya Singhania and not only to them but also for Mr&Mrs Amit & Akshita Singhania too. So I have the double right to say that this is my home...so who the hell are you to tell me that it's not my home" I howled while letting a breath which I was holding till I was talking to him.

Everyone in the hall were looking at me like I am some alien along with that unknown man....and Rahul bhai expression was priceless....

Hehe...take that you moron...😎

Badimaa: choti...why are you talking to Rahul like an illmannered girl. He is elder to you na...so you have to respect him... where are your manners.