43🐝

🌲🎠🌲
Wo mere dil per sar rakh k soyi thi      bekhber
hmnye dhadkan hi rok li kahi nind na tut jaaye unki
er kasz🎇

🌲🎠🌲Wo mere dil per sar rakh k soyi thi      bekhberhmnye dhadkan hi rok li kahi nind na tut jaaye unkier kasz🎇

Zoya pov:

Abhi(amusement): oh...if you want that...then It's fine for me because i won't take my words back...and will do what i say.

He smirked at me...while I parted my lips like a fish.

How can he agree to it...i mean he said before that he can't sleep without me and now he is saying like he don't feel anything towards me..

It's my fault to belive him blindly... zoya you are so dumb.

I felt sad as i thought he won't agree but...i glanced at him he closed his eyes and was ready to dozed off.

I turned around and moved away from him and slept at the edge of the bed..i was tossing on my bed...

It's been 10 years....10 fucking years...since i slept in his arms....And from the last week only i got a chance to sleep with him as we are married nd  i was so happy but now he agreed just like that...how can he do it...i thought he will oppose it but no...he accepted it..he told me all lies..i gritted my teeth with anger.

Heart: remember he never tell lies...

Foolish heart...I mumbled nd with lots of stirings i anyhow slept.

Abhi pov:

I smiled inwardly at her thinking that we had already register our marriage but she is not aware of it. She & her dumb condition. Why to keep that stupid condition when she clearly know that we both won't take our hands off from eachother. Any way my poor wifey doesn't  have any slightest idea what i planned after she is asleep. I started pretending sleeping nd waited till she fall asleep so that i can pull her into my arms, after so many tossings she slept. I peered at my little vixen...she was sleeping like a queen of sleep...i  sighed thinking that how much she love sleeping...and that too she is a heavy sleeper. That is the biggest advantage for me from childhood.

I slowly moved towards her and took her into my arms...haha...how can she think that i won't touch her...haha... sweetheart you think your abhi will not touch you if he agreed to the condition...haha...in your dreams wifey...how i can i resist you zoya when you are my oxygen. i smiled at her and pecked her lips while i slowly  dozed off by looking at my sexy wife.

Zoya pov:

I woke up feeling a heavy weight on my waist nd i know it's my hubby hand on my wasit who was caressing it. I love it when he does it...i moved more closer to him by holding his stomach and snuggled into his neck while smiling nd mumbling.....

"good morning..hubby" i wished.😄

Abhi: very good morning sweetheart...

I hugged him tightly but....all of a sudden the last night conversation flashed infront of my eyes.