51🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Kuch logo se aisa rishta
Ban jaata hai
Ki phir har chiz se pahle
Unka hi khayal aata hai.

🎄🎠🎄Kuch logo se aisa rishtaBan jaata haiKi phir har chiz se pahleUnka hi khayal aata hai

Abhi pov:

I glanced at the craziest sleeping creature on the planet who was right now busy in cursing me in her sleep...

"Donkey!"

"Pighead!"

"Hehe"

Now, my crazy sweetheart was giggling.

"My Devil is cute."

"My Beast cares for me."

"My Abhi kisses makes me breathless"

Now, my crazy girl was praising me in romantic way in a raspy voice making me turn on.

"Umm"

At present, she was pouting in her sleep.

From the last one hour she was blabbering continously about me.
She was giggling and talking in her sleep.

Huff..God! She is crazy and making me one.

Arghh!

If only I had stopped her from stealing my purse on that night.

If only I told her everything on that day at the park with patience.

If only I could control my beast in me so that I shouldn't slapped her for the first time.

This shouldn't had happened. If this all didn't happened then the distance between us had not created.

But, Abhi...Don't worry...It's not that late...Now you are going to solve this problem after going to Paris with your crazy vixen for honeymoon.

Yes you all heard right..I had planned to take her for honeymoon after marriage and even planned to give her a grand romantic proposal.

However, when ever I did, my plans always backfire, not for once but thrice.

The first time due to Veer, I had to cancel the plan and the second time the park incident. And the last is
after shifting to our new home.

Arghh!!

The distance between us was taking a toll on me. I didn't had peace in this one month. When ever I tried to touch her, she used to back away from me making me hurt.

I decided that I can't take it anymore as I cannot live without her. I don't blame her behavior towards me because i'm at fault. I could had confessed my love to her before marriage or whenever she did, but I didn't because I wanted to give her dream proposal which she always dreamt from childhood.

From last one week, I was planning everything for our honeymoon nd as well as for confessing my feelings to her in our paris. This time I was so determined to take her to the honeymoon, Even though situations not cooperats us.