21🐝

🎄🎠🎄
                Dil mein ho tum
             Aankhon mein tum
           Pahli nazar se yaara

                           🎄🎠🎄                Dil mein ho tum             Aankhon mein tum           Pahli nazar se yaara

Zoya pov:

I averted my gaze from them and looked around only to get flabbergasted.

In an instant my eyes become as wide as they could stretch out from my eyes while my mouth hang with lips slightly parted. I felt so hot by gaping at the scene in front of me.

Hey baghwan!!

How could these two couples making out behind the little dev? What if he turn around and saw them?

Are you all thinking that who are they?

They are none other than Kunal Bhai & Misti Bhabi and the other couple is Veer Bhai & Hani.

Aww!!

They were eating each other faces like there was no tomorrow. They have separate room to do all these kinds of dirty stuff.

But no!! And who will make out at the backyard that too in this hot noon.

Huff...Hey bhagwan... It's disgusting!!

I quickly looked away from them and glanced at Dev because he is too small to see all this crap.

Thankgod!! He is busy in peeking at Abhi's phone or else what would have happen.

After that, I glanced at Abhi and you know what...that idiot was already looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I flushed red and looked away while rubbing my cheeks to vanish the red color which had crept on my face mean while dev saw me nd called..

Dev: cutiee com here...

I again glanced at those couples pondering that they stopped their make out session by hearing Dev's voice but no..

I think they are not intending to continue to stop their session..

They should have minimal common sense before doing this and that too in backyard..

What if he behaves like they are doing... because childrens are like mirrors reflecting images of what happens around them...they should be careful around him..

Dev: cutiee...

Dev again called me...I glanced at him and he started making faces at me...I slowly walked towards dev...

Dev: sit here cutiee we will plawy.

Dev pointed towards the chair which was beside him ..

"No dev" I said while ruffling his hair.

Dev: aww.. cutie don't do that...just noww Abhi mae...my hair...

He said and pouted at me...I giggled at him and pinched his cheeks gently...and nervously peeked through my eyelashes at my devil by sideways...