Reunited!

Rossie dashed towards Emma's house as soon as she received the news about Chelsea. She ran as fast as she could with never having both her feet on the ground at the same time.

Once she reached there, she saw a police mobile standing outside the main gate. But she wasn't paying heed to it. She barged inside the villa-like house, and her eyes started searching for Emma.

On one couch, Rossie saw Emma sitting with her head in both of her hands. Jess sat next to Emma, consolidating her. Rossie ran in that direction.

"Emma!" Rossie said in a faint voice.

Emma raised her head with a quick gesture on hearing the voice.

Sensing Rossie's presence, she stood abruptly. Hugging Rossie, Emma started crying again.

Judging Emma's looks, it was pretty clear she has been crying for quite a while.

"Rossie, my little sister!" Emma said in between tears.

"She'll be alright, I promise. My dad will do anything and everything to find her. Please calm down." Rossie requested Emma with her voice filled in worry.

Rossie gently stroked Emma's head while trying to comfort her.

"Calm down, Em!" Rossie said, holding Emma by her shoulders.

Emma nodded while drawing wet air from her nose. Then Emma literally let herself fall on the couch and started weeping silently once again.

Seeing Emma with pity and sorrow, Rossie turned towards Jessie.

"You take care of her. I'll go talk to my dad about the proceedings in the case." Rossie said and took another pitiful yet worried glance towards Emma, who sat in the same position with her head in her hands.

For a moment, everything slipped out of memory. Rossie and Jessie's fight. Rossie and Emma's misunderstandings. Rossie's fright. Everything was put behind. Priorities were sorted.

Rossie rushed towards her dad after leaving Emma with Jess. Police officers, neighbors, and some people seeming to care had crowded the place. Making way through all of these, Ross finally saw her father standing on the lawn talking to two other police officers.

"Dad! We need to talk!" Rossie exclaimed impatiently as soon as she reached her father's eyesight.

Frank took a glance at Rossie's face and then instructed his men to wrap up his talk,

"You go talk to Mr. Styles. I'll join in a moment."

Then Frank turned his complete attention towards Ross, who stood there in a fidgety condition.

"I am so sorry about it, love!" Frank started with sorrow covering his face.

He turned his face towards the mansion and shook his head in grief.

"I want you to find her, Daddy!" Rossie pleaded restlessly.

"I'll do all I can, my child! You must take care of her sister." Frank affirmed politely.

Seeing her daughter's fretfulness, Frank reassured Rossie before taking leave,

"I'll handle it. Don't worry. Now, I must go and have a talk with Mr. and Mrs. Styles. There's something I wanted to discuss. Take care." Frank walked past Rossie, patting her shoulder.

Rossie stood there fidgety and irritated. Clenching her fists, she found herself very helpless. Unable to do anything. Thoughts kept spinning in her head, and she smashed her fist on the wall out of anger and helplessness. Her hand started bleeding, but she didn't care to pay heed. Disturbed, she stood there trying to figure out some solution.