What's hidden is best hidden!

“Ross, I need you to accompany me to my house!” exclaiming, Emma stood up. 

Her expressions changed, brows furrowed. Before leaving, she turned towards me to say,

“We’ll be back as soon as I find what I’m looking for,” she said gravely and moved towards the door. 

As Emma left, Rossie followed her. The sound of the door closing behind them left the people inside the house mystified.  

"Do these letters have something to do with Daniella going missing?" Phil said, pointing towards the envelope fluffed up with letters in my hand. Phil's voice was the first to break the reign of silence inside the room.

I gazed at the envelope for a moment before completely emptying it on the tea table. 

"Here, everyone, take one letter each. Try decoding it using all the algorithms you know. We need to do it today! Can't waste more time!" I exclaimed. 

Following my instructions, Jess, I, and Phil took a letter each. Several coding patterns were running through my mind. However, none of them were proving to be effective on this piece of scribbled writings.

I glanced at Phil's and Jessie's expressions from time to time to see how their work was going. Phil, as he was, seemed mostly ignorant about anything related to algorithms or decoding. So, he was off the count. Coming back to me, or Jessie. Jess was a smart girl, and by judging her expressions, it could be said she was engrossed in deep thought processing. 

Hours passed as we sat with our heads under the squiggly papers covering the table. A while ago, Nana presented an offer for tea, and we accepted out of spite. Now, what could be better besides tea, to charge yourselves up while solving brain-storming letters.

If you ask my point of view, tea is a must in every situation, be it good or bad, war or peace. Tea is tea- this never changes. 

Anyways, getting back to the hall room that smelled like roasted brains. Three innocent lives were wasting their cherishable moments of youth in solving some psychopath kidnapper's jumbled words.

Sounds frustrated? 'Cause I was!

However, as soon as Nana entered the room with a tray placing three mugs full of tea, my quick-on-uptake olfactory senses signaled me. And my head sprung up with a jerk only to see my dearly smiling Nana with a tray of large mugs. Mmm! That's what you call a feeling of love. 

After a few moments, three of us were to be seen a bit relaxed, leaning on the couch's cushions. 

"I am a noob in all such things," Phil said, pointing at the pile of papers placed on the table through his eyes. He seemed a little hesitant and embarrassed. 

"Did you guys get any hints?" He asked, raising his deep black brows. Phil was a member of another elite family of Blueball - The Macaskys.

Phil and his sister, Daniella, were the usual spoiled rich children. They cared about no one but themselves. Daniella, however, was better than Phil in her studies. But as for Phil, he was completely useless except in boxing. Boxing was the only thing Phil was good at. He was genetically blessed by this trait. His father was a renowned boxer during his high school days until he took over their family business. Following his footsteps, Phil, too, had gained quite a popularity in the field. 

Phil's appearance was peculiar as he had jet black hair, white skin tone, and a perfectly shaped body. The body of a regularly gyming personality with muscles of his hands bulging out. Even though his facial features weren't too catchy and his height was average, his physique was the one that all boys craved.