Gymnastix Program

Notwithstanding the darkness of the night, the sun shone as brilliantly as it could, in the forenoon, to ward off the slightest trace of obscurity and made things better understandable to execute.

With the arrival of sunlight, the daily affairs of the residents began. Children headed towards their schools. Easthill High, as usual, could be seen with students dawdling in the hallways. But today, there was a hot topic for gossip around the circles - Ross's Encounter. Yeah, you read it right, it's an Encounter. Nevertheless, our trio was oblivious to some common factors, which were to be unveiled as soon as they entered their school.

Rossie kept looking at her friends' picture in her locker when out of nowhere, Katy emerged before her. 

“Hey, sweetheart. It was a mishap that happened to you. I came here personally to consolidate you. I am very sorry for you. I hope you are doing fine now. If you need any help, you can bother me anytime. After all, you are a Dickinson, the elite family member. I would love you to spend time with us rather than any loner refugees.” said Katy in her typical queen-mannered, self-sufficient tone. 

She was smiling with her dearly smiles, one of those which we can see on a proud, rich divalike girl.

“Thanks, I am completely alright. I would love to join you, but I was planning to visit the library,” said Rossie pointing her hand behind herself, where the staircase was located.  

“Maybe we could catch up during lunchtime,” excused Rossie, giving a ceremonial smile.

Kate nodded in acceptance and turned around, shaking her hair backward with all her grandeur. Clearly, like most teen, mean, spoiled girls.

Ross went up towards the library, as she mentioned. It was the end of the semester, their junior year was about to end. But you know, the conclusion always marks tests. This was prominently the most eminent cause of worries for, primarily, all students nowadays. Rossie, who was planning to prepare for an exam, was heading towards her way when she encountered the notice board. And, after reading the notice, definitely, her day was made worse.

“An Extra Class!!! UGHHH!!” Ross was disgusted. 

This was not exactly what she was settling herself for. How much ever she disliked it, she was bound to visit the lecture. It was an early session when most students were free, which was the most unpropitious part. She pulled a long face and didn’t change her expression until she was let out of class at the time of lunch break.

Rossie went straight to the cafeteria after the lecture, so she could grab something to eat, or else she might even die. Also, she was hoping to meet her friends as it was the most vital element for survival. 

As soon as Rossie entered the cafeteria, she figured Emma and Jess were standing at their favorite spot. She missed them, even if it was just a couple of hours. That’s just how best buds are.

Rossie literally ran towards them in anticipation, intending to release all the hardship she faced. But suddenly, something flared in front of her eyes, the scene of that night, and her pace lagged down. She stopped right in front of them with a blank expression, like an idle.  

“Hey, Ross. We heard about the catastrophic early lecture. I hope you are not too decayed.” said Emma making fun of Rossie’s situation. 

Emma and Jess giggled. However, Ross didn’t give any expression.

“By the way, I am sorry, dear. I wasn’t able to be there for you yesterday night. It was way too long to come all along in the middle of the night. I hope you are not too angry.”  Jess apologized innocently.