Flashback - Parents' High School

Years ago, before any of us, kids, existed, our parents lived a life as teenagers. But things weren't much easy back then too.

Stephanie and Dylan married soon after their graduation. They were family friends. So, it was as if they were destined to be married. Shortly after their marriage, Dylan left for higher studies in NYC while Stephanie stayed back at Blueball. Almost four years from their marriage Stephanie had her first kid, Emily.

Stephanie's ancestors dated back to the Northside before they gained all this wealth and status. However, her family didn't like mentioning their lineage. So did Stephanie. Instead, she turned into an obligate hater for the Northsiders.

Furthermore, we had Frank and Stacy. Their bonding was the typical arranged marriage between the children of two elite families. Frank always aspired to be the sheriff. So, he went his way. Stacy was just a sweet personality striving to make her home a better place to live within.

You wouldn't have guessed, but surprisingly, Frank, Dylan, and Steve were best buds since High School. Just like their dear daughters. That's mainly the reason why their families' developed such strong bonds.

My Baba, Steve, and her wife, my mother, Emily, married after graduation too. But they continued their higher studies until my Baba was an engineer, and Mama, a certified writer. Yeah! She was a writer.

Frank, Dylan, and Steve were next-door neighbors living on the Mainside of the town with all the other elite class members.

They had their picnics together, parties together, outings together. Almost everything they did was together, like a big giant family. Maybe that's why they had babies in the same years.

But this bond started deteriorating when Lily was engaged to Jason.

Jason was one of the twin sons of the billionaire landlord, Chris Andrews. The owner of the Western Parks and Andrews Marketing Company.

Chris had twin sons, Jordan and Jason. As they grew older, they turned out to be polar opposites of each other.

Before Chris passed away, he distributed his wealth amongst his sons. According to Chris's will, Jordan inherited the Andrews Marketing Company and the Mansion of his father. On the contrary, the land of Western Parks was handed over to Jason. Also, he owned a relatively smaller yet admirable house on the Mainside.

Jordan married Scarlett, who was the only spoiled, rich daughter of Chris's childhood friend. She was a suspicious woman at first sight. The prestigious, materialistic person, caring least about her loved ones, is the best way to describe Scarlett Andrews.

Jason liked Lily and desired to marry her. Even though he had a long history of evil family background, the guy himself was the owner of a charismatic, loyal, lovable, and friendly personality.

So, Emily's mother, Christina Hans, considered his proposal for Lily. Heard that name before? Yeah! That's my grandmother. I adopted this name for my disguise in Nashville.

Frank bitterly opposed this marriage as he didn't want his best friend getting involved in matters with Jordan Andrews. Jordan sure was known infamously for his dirty underground affairs.

Things didn't go well after Jason and Lily's marriage. My grandmother died a few months after their marital event. And approximately one year later, Jason and Lily were brutally slaughtered in the Western Parks.

From that day, the Western Parks have been sealed. And all the records of its owners were concealed as confidential.

Following Lily and Jason's death, our family had to face a lot of hardships. One of them being demoted to the Northside. All friendships that ever existed between Frank, Dylan, and Steve started turning into hatred and dispute.

Problems kept flooding into our lives as Jordan continued on his task of taking Jessie's possession adamantly.

As a result, my encounter with whosoever he was, didn't surprise my parents. And they sent me away to keep Jess and me out of trouble.

Nevertheless, parents being parents couldn't keep their daughter distant from them for a long time. So, out of love, they took me back to Blueball.

But the worst nightmare began for our family after my return.

I regret returning to Blueball. I regret meeting Marilyn Andrews. I regret finding her almost dead.

----------
Hey, peeps! Its me, your sweet author...okay! I won't mind if you disagree! Lol.

So, how was the chapters?
Still any doubts?
I guess not. But if you have any.
What am I for? Bombard me with your comments. :P

Hehe. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! See ya in the next one :)

Keep reading, keep exploring, keep smiling
~Toodles :)