You're a killer!

I was sitting on the sofa chair on the other side of the table, facing Jess. She was sitting on the floor, opposite me, with her head facing down. She kept reading the letter and then writing something with full concentration.

We have been sitting in the same position for about an hour, I guess.

While Jessie was engrossed in her own work, my mind kept reflecting upon the incident that occurred earlier this morning.

I flashed back into the moment when Rossie was leaving the park as his brother called her home.

I stood there watching Rossie walk swiftly out of the park when suddenly, a low, creepy, hair-raising voice emerged from behind me.

"Long time no see, dear friend. Or dare I say, Cousin Angie!"

I knew that voice. Katelyn Andrews, aka Katy. Daughter of Jordan Andrews.

I abruptly turned on my heels. My eyes were wide open. My heartbeat was so loud that I think even Katy could hear it.

"Surprised to see me!?" Katy asked, raising her eyebrows with her facial expressions lacking any trace of innocence in them.

I took a deep breath to stabilize my crazy-going senses. The fact that someone other than Rossie knew I was in Blueball was terrifying. And that someone turns out to be Katy - HORRIFIC!

Why so? You'll come to know.

Well, for starters, she just said that I'm her cousin. How? Let me make an attempt to explain our lineage.

My mother and Jessie's mother were sisters from the same mother. Sounds crazy, isn't it? I know everyone thinks me and Jess are real sisters. But indeed, we aren't. We are cousins. First cousins.

Emily, my mother, had a sister named Lily. Jessie is her daughter. Jessica Jones, you know her by that name because she was adopted by my parents. She was, in fact, formerly Jessica Andrews. Daughter of Jason Andrews, who is the twin brother of Jordan Andrews, Katy's father.

So, I guess, now you know how we are related. Jessie was my first cousin but now my adopted sister. And Jessie is also Katy's first cousin.

However, Jessie doesn't know about any of these messed-up relationships. Lily and Jason died just two days after Jessie's birth in an accidental riot which wasn't, in fact, an accident.

Following the death of Jessie's parents, Baba adopted Jessie. As a measure to protect her from any harm that she might possibly face from her parents' enemies. No one was ever told that Jessie was Lily's daughter.

Baba and Mama declared to their close ones that Jessie was adopted from an orphan. But they never told Jess about it. This topic was prohibited in our house. Jessie still doesn't know she wasn't really a Jones, but she was an Andrews.

But Jordan somehow came to know. Baba received constant threats from this wicked man to give up Jessie's responsibility so that he could get her without any efforts.

Nevertheless, Baba and Mama always cared for Jessie as their own daughter. Even me and Kyle loved Jess as our real sister. Baba said that he'll let Jessie know everything once she is grown up enough. But he didn't get a chance to see her grow up.

And now, I stood in front of Katelyn. She was the last person on the earth I would want to know that I am in Blueball.

"What do you want, Kate?" I asked, attempting to make my voice as bold and firm as I could.

"Don't you know what I want? Interesting!" Kate said with her voice dipped in sarcasm as she continued staring into my eyes with her cold and proud gaze.