1.24

The soft rumble of the starting of the car confused Olive, She opened her eyes and looked around only to find herself in the car that she rode to the Orpheum in

"Oh! Your awake!" Julie stated, Olive tilted her head and looked at the girl who was sitting next to her and then nodded

"Yeah.. I must have fallen asleep after I came in here." the blonde haired girl let out a dry chuckle and then sighed.

Not long after they got off of the stage Olive told everyone that she would wait for the in the car, Seeing how she really didn't want to be with 100's of other people right now she knew that would have been the best bet.

"Girl, you guys rocked tonight." Flynn stated with a huge grin resting across her face. Olive slowly nodded still somewhat in a sleepy state as she brought herself to sit straight up. "You guys killed it, With all of your harmonizing woowie you guys sounded amazing. Seriously next you guys need to put out a album and get rich"

Olive shook her head and laughed "I dont think we will get rich just like that but im not protesting. Ollie and the phantoms the album.. Julie could make the cover art!" Olive stated and both two girls looked at her with an are you kidding me look

"No Liv, you would make the cover art I've seen your notebook you are amazing at art so stop" Julie joked causing a blush to go across her face

"Fine we can both make the cover you happy?" Olive smirked as Ray and Carlos got into the car.

A soft buzz came from Olives phone, she pulled it out of her pocket and then turned it on, stopping for a moment to look at the picture of them all with the guys, a smile came across her face and then she unlocked her phone to see a text from her mom.

'You did amazing tonight Olive, You dad and I are sorry.. We both understand if you need your space right now but we both still love you very much. Message me sometime and tell me how you are, Your staying with Julie correct?'

Olive smiled slightly at her moms message and then quickly responded telling her that they should meet for lunch sometime to talk things over.

It didnt take long for the group to arrive at Flynns house, and then home. Olive smiled the whole ride home as they all screamed out the lyrics too all of their songs.

Standing in a line, Julie, Olive, Ray, and Carlos all were singing the lyrics to stand tall. As they got closer to the steps they drifted off with one last loud "Stand tall" From Ray the group busted into a fit of giggles "You guys and your Phantoms were unbelievable tonight!" Ray said to the girls.

"You know I'd like to thank them for bringing music and joy into both of your lives" Olive smiled as Julie stated

"We already did.. But we didn't thank you so thank you Papi"

"Thank you Ray" Olive said right after as Julie went to hug her dad, she handed Carlos her flower.

"Hey Olive, Julie, can I talk to you guys for a sec?"