1.21

Olive sat in her car,  for just a moment everything was quiet

Olive sat in her car, for just a moment everything was quiet. She didn't have the boys talking about the band. She didn't have Julie and Flynn sitting in the back of her car listening to music... it was just her and her thoughts.

The blonde hair girl sat there, after looking around for a moment to the outside world, she reached over and grabbed her notebook. she's up to the page of all the drawings and looked at all the people In her life.

There was Julie; The friend that has been there for her for as long as she can remember. There is Flynn they might not be as close but they're still inseparable. There is Alex the cousin she never knew she would get the one shoe talk about boys with a 3 a.m. There was Reggie who offered to be her best friend after 48 Hours of knowing her just to make her smile.

Then there is Luke, Olive grazed her fingers over the drawing of the brown-haired boy, A smile spread across her face without her even knowing. She thought of all of the times Luke has been there for her. She slowly put her notebook back into her bag and then got out of the car.

As she walked up to the house she saw Luke standing on the porch. She stopped and looked at him

"Hey" She said just loud enough for him to hear her, He was already watching her said

"Hey" Right back to her, Olive sighed and then walked up and over to him

"I'm sorry for overstepping.. I"

"No.. I.. I just had to leave"

Olive nodded and looked at him "You don't have to tell me anything." She smiled lightly and he cut in

"Yeah.. I do... Uh... I never had any regrets in my life expect running out on my parents.. Especially my mom..." He got closer to Olive and then said "Thank you"

Olive shrugged "You helped me with all of the stuff with my family... So i wanted to do something nice for you"

Luke and Olive looked into each others eyes as he said "That was perfect" They both went to grab each others hands but as normal they went through each other.

Olive sighed and turned away from him looking at the sky.

"This is an interesting little relationship you and I have here" Luke stated causing Olive to laugh

"Hey Luke?"

"Yeah?" The boy looked at her as she said

"Your my sunset"

"Me?"

"Yeah... You" Olive smiled and looked at him. She looked away and then said

"Oh my gosh I almost forgot to tell you! So Flynn told Julie who told me that out video is trending on YouTube!"

Luke looked at the girl and gave her 'what the heck are you talking about' look causing her to laugh

"It is a good thing.. That means that people love out music!" Olive said and made a big hand gesture "We will totally be getting calls from managers soon!" Olive smiled and looked at Luke's face

"Their is something I have to tell you"

Olive looked at him and smiled "Okay"

Luke sighed "So the guys and I found out we have unfinished business and that's why we came back as ghost"

Olive nodded "Cool... What is it?"

"We have to play the show we never got to play" Luke stated

Olive nodded "The Orpheum? Makes since"

Just then a jolt of purple light flashed inside of Luke and he fell backwards hitting the pole he hunched over and stated "We don't have a lot of time"

Olive went over to him "Woah what was that? Are you okay?"

Luke looked up at her "We did something we shouldn't have the night that we missed the dance.. We met this ghost and he put a curse on us. and if we don't do what he says these jolts will destroy us"

Olive looked at him "Then do what he says! What does he want!"

Luke looked up at her "He wants us to be in his house band for eternity... But we can avoid all of that by playing the gig and crossing over!"

Olive stopped and looked at him "Wait cross over? As in go to heaven?"

Luke shrugged "That's what were banking on"

Olive looked at him and then looked away "So let me get this straight, Wither you cross over, be in his band for fricking ever or destroyed by these stupid jolt things?"

"Yeah" The boy softly said.

"That's jut great" She turned around to walk away and then said "Your telling Julie not me"

The blonde haired girl started to walk to the garage but stopped. She quickly turned around and went to her car. It didn't take long for her to find herself at the beach.

She got out of her car and then threw her shoes into the car and walked to the water.

She watched the waves and slowly went into the water.

She looked ahead of her and slowly she was mid calf into the water.

She looked out to the sun "Why?" she whispered and then kicked the water

"Why does this always happen?" She kicked the water again and walked out farther "It was going so good."

She said to no one specifically "You know I had the friends... I had a family... I had a guy... Yet something out there couldn't let me have that could they?"

Olive ran her hands through her hair and then fell into the water. For a moment she didn't try to struggle to get back up.

She was not deep into the water but waves kept pushing her down. Yet she didn't try to get up. The water could be seen from up above her.

Then in a moment she got up, soaking wet she stood up, she looked at the sea in front of her  she smiled to herself and then sent the water a middle finger with a straight face "No killing me today water" she turned away. 

She started to go back to her car soaking wet with only one thought in her mind. 

She had to help the boys

__________________________

Okay so im sorry this is short