1.14

When Olive is stressed or overthinking, she cannot sleep

When Olive is stressed or overthinking, she cannot sleep. That is how only 2 hours of sleep Olive found herself back up and awake.

It was pretty dark when she got up, for a while she just sat there looking at the boys around her. But soon enough she chose to get up and get She quietly snuck out of the garage without waking up the boys.

Olive walked down to her car and quickly grabbed her skateboard out of it. Sighing she began skating around the road. Since it was about 5 she didn't really have to worry about cars yet. She smiled and then must rode around.

It didn't take long for someone to find her though.

"There you are... I was wondering where you went" Olive smiled and turned to her cousin

"here I am" she continued slowly skating around with Alex walking next to her "So tell me about Willie...That's his name right?"

Alex looked down and blushed a bit "Yeah his name is Willie... Well he is a skater.. That's actually how he died he scared into ongoing traffic." Alex when on and on about Willie talking about when they went to the museum and everything that happened last night.

"Wow... So you guys ditched Julie to get back at Trevor Wilson? And Trevor is or was a member in your band and so you went to this ghost club with Willie?"

Alex nodded "Yeah pretty much." Olive laughed a bit and then skated over to the sidewalk and sat down, Alex sat next to her.

"And I hear that you like Luke?" Alex wiggled his eyebrows "I didn't miss you wearing his flannel last night"

Olive shook her head and laughed "It was colddddddd"

Alex shook his head and laughed with her and then Olive said "but yeah he's cute I guess" she smiled and then went to lean her head on her cousins shoulder and ended up tipping over.

Olive quickly sat up and sighed. She looked forward and then said "I wish I could touch you guys" Alex looked at her and softly smiled

"Me too"

The two stayed on the curb talking for about an hour. Until they both thought it would be best to go back in.

When they went in they saw both Luke and Reggie sitting on the couch.

The two cousins looked at them and then at the same time they both laughed and shook their head.

"Gosh they really are cousins.. Look she has the fanny pack and everything'

Olive looked Reggie and then shook her head "Well someone has to carry your guys single brain cell" Olive laughed at herself

"Heyyy! I'm smart!" Alex said, Causing Olive to roll her eyes.

"Says the guy who ditched Julie last night."

Luke looked at her and then said "Hey you ditched her too!"

Olive looked at him with a shut up face and then said "I know I did okay? That's why I need to go to school and make it up to her... You guys are on your own"

*******

Julie wasn't at school for first hour... Or second...or even third. It wasn't until Julie ran into dance class that Olive saw her.

Julie started talking to our teacher while Olive moved up closer to where Julie would stand, Once Julie got over Julie asked Flynn "Why did you wake me up? I missed my first three classes"

Flynn looked at her and then said "you told me that you never wanted to show your face at school again I am a very literal person you know this"

Olive sighed and then said "Julie will you listen to me for a second please"

Julie looked at her and then slowly nodded "I wasn't with the boys last night during the dance.. After the dance yeah but they were cheering me up.. I know that i missed the dance and I feel so bad about that but I forgot all about it, Jules you know
I would never stand you up like that you know this!"

Julie nodded and sighed "Why did they have to cheer you up?"

Olive sighed and then said "My parents split up and I was not in the right mindscape like look at my hands" Some how while they were dancing Olive was able to show Julie her bruised hands.

Julie sighed and then said "Its okay... We will have to talk more later though.. How about you give me a ride home?" Olive nodded and then Julie finished "Now it is just those ghost boys that I'm mad at. I would kill them if they weren't already dead"

Olive laughed and then nodded "I would help you" Julie laughed with her. Flynn then said some things that Olive could not hear over the music. She could catch every few words but nothing she could piece together, but not that long later the lacrosse team came into the room. Olive rolled her eyes and crossed her arms

"Right on time! So student Mr. Baren and I have decided that his lacrosse team will be joining us for the next few weeks.. Many pro athletes use dance help with strength and mobility."

"This isn't a time to flirt with girls" Olive looked at Garret "Its about making us better so we can actually win a game, We lost agents Burbank.. Burbank!" The teacher yelled

"Lets all remember that composer is a big part of dance" The three girls all snickered to each other "Everybody pair up!" Garret smirked and then went up to Olive.

"Oh gosh" she rolled her eyes. He smirked and then said

"You going to punch me again?" Olive rolled her eyes

"If you deserve it again then yes. Yes it will"

The teacher stated leading them in dance moves. Olive did them correctly. Where as Garret hardly tried, Olive rolled her eyes. She was already annoyed.

________________

Okay sorry for the very short chapter. Also sorry i didnt update yesterday I really just worked on the new cover picture and also a new title. 

Please vote and or comment!!!!!!