1.2

For Olive Ray life has never been normal or perfect by a long shot

For Olive Ray life has never been normal or perfect by a long shot. Both of her parents constantly out of town means the big house all to herself. She always craved to be somewhere else, most of the time her escape is the Molina household. But today that wasn't the case.

Olive walked into her home, her steps echoing throughout the whole house. The kitchen was right next to the front door so that is where she found herself. She walked over to the counter and read the slip of paper on it.

' Sorry hun, you dad and I had to go out of town for a few days, we love you take care, the Molina's are in charge of you'

A small chuckle left her lips as she tossed the note in the trash and made her way to the fridge, after grabbing some fruit she went and sat at the island. Taking out her books after a few seconds and tried to start her homework. Key word tried. Her brain wouldn't focus on what the formula to find whatever the heck she was learning in math class.

After about 15 minuets of trying to do homework but at the end of it just hardly finishing it with mostly wrong answers she finally gave into what she wanted to do. She pulled out her personal note book and started to work on what she was doing in class.

Her brain going a mile a minuet, She was writing like a mad man and all her of ideas are spilling out onto the page. The only thing that brought her out of her thoughts was the ring of her phone. She grabbed it and accepted the call not even bothering to look at who it was.

"Hey" she said and held her phone between her head and her shoulder.

"Wow the nicest greeting you've given me in weeks." Olive rolled her eyes and closed her notebook.

"Why hello Garret" she said with annoyance dripping threw her voice

"Wow dont sound too happy to talk to me" That earned an eyeroll "Well whatever. How would you pretty lady like to sit with me at the pep rally?"

Garret Handy, grade 'A' player, has been hitting on Olive for more than 3 months now trying to get her to say yes to anything

"Im good, I have what you call friends don't know if you've heard of them" As she said that she heard another little ding from her phone. She pulled it away from her ear and put it on speaker so she could hear as she looked at other stuff

"Common Liv! You know you wannna!" Olive rolled her eyes yet again and then said

"I have to go" she quickly hung up and looked at her text from Julie '911!!!!!!' Olive got up off of her seat and then quickly grabbed her stuff and went up to her own room. She put some things into a duffle bag and then changed her . She checked herself out in the mirror and then grabbed her duffle bad in which she put all of her things in including clothes.

It didn't take long for her to get into her car and on her way to the house she knew that her best friend was freaking out at. She pulled into the drive way and then got out of her car leaving her bag inside of it. Olive looked at the garage and saw the light on so she made my way that direction.