1.15

It didn't take long for the rest of school to be over, But to Olive it felt like years

It didn't take long for the rest of school to be over, But to Olive it felt like years. She didn't listen for most of her classes, Once the final bell rang Olive bolted out of class and to Julies locker.

"Why helloooo" She said to Julie who was already at her locker. Julie looked at her and Olive smiled, Julie scooted over so that Olive could also put her books in.

"Hey.. So is everything okay? Like..." Julie looked at her, Olive smiled and looked at her.

"Yeah they just broke up or well split up." She smiled softly "The boys and I went out last night at like 2 am and we just had fun" smiled.

Julie rolled her eyes "Ugh the boys.. I swear they are so selfish... Did you know that th-"

Olive cut her off "Oh yeah Alex caught me up. What happened?" She asked and then they both started going to her car.

"Well they stood me up and then I quit the band"

Olive looked at her "Wait what?"

Julie looked at her and scrunched her eyebrows. "They didn't tell you I left the band?"

Olive shook her head. "Nope" she shook her head and laughed.

"Oh by the way love the outfit.. It reminds me of Alex" Julie stated

Olive laughed "Oh gosh Reggie said the same thing this morning"

Julie looked at Olive and then said "Wait you saw them this morning? Did they go to your house or something?"

Olive looked down "Oh no..." Olive climbed into her the car, she threw her backpack in her back seat. Julie looked in the back seat

"You weren't at your house last night were you?" Julie asked

Olive sighed and looked at her "I stayed in your garage with the boys last night.. I'm sorry"

Julie looked at her and asked "Why didn't you tell me!"

Olive looked down and put her head on the steering wheel "I was embarrassed."

Julie put her hand softly on her back "You can always stay with us okay?"

Olive smiled and looked at her friend "You amazing"

The two girls both smiled and headed home

************

Both Olive and Julie walked towards the garage, They were talking about silly little things, when they walked into the studio they saw three ghost boys standing together

"We're sorry" Reggie sung and popped out from behind Luke

"We're so sorry" Alex said doing the same

Leaving Luke to bend down and sing "We're super duper stupid crazy sorryyy"

They all did little Jazz hands as Reggie stated "In case you missed it we are sorry"