1.11

It was very safe to say that Olive Ray was very tired

It was very safe to say that Olive Ray was very tired. After staying up until 4 am with Luke she did not get much sleep at all.

Olive rolled out of her bed and checked her phone, a few messages from Julie.

After she responded to them and told her that she still would give her a ride to school she got up and looked around her room for something to wear. After about three minuets she finally picked an . She sat at her desk and put on light makeup and brushed her hair. After she was satisfied she smiled to herself and then headed downstairs.

"Well you can take Olive... I want to take Minnie" Olives dad said, Olive stopped and somewhat hid in a place her parents couldn't see her

"Minnie has always been with me! I want to take her!" The mother almost yelled.

Olive assumed they didn't remember she was at home and Minnie was at Grandma's house.

"Well she needs to grow up! She needs to come with me! She is going to come with me! You can have Olive take her!" Dad yelled. Olive scrunched her eyebrows, it was quiet for a minuet so she popped her earbuds in and then went into the kitchen where her parents were.

"OH! Olive your here?" Her mother asked. Olive pulled her earbuds out of her ears and then sat her things on the counter and went to the fridge

"Yeah I got a late start but I'm about to head out... I have to pick up Julie" She smiled and grabbed some fruit out of the fridge and then her dad said

"Well... Tonight would you mind coming home for dinner? You mother and I would like to talk to you about some things" She looked at her parents and nodded

"Yeah I think I can make it work... Um I mean the school dance is tonight but its cool I'll just come back here to get ready" she smiled and then grabbed her phone and put her earbuds back in her backpack.

"Alright Hun, we both love you very much.... Don't get into trouble today okay? You teachers called us and said you punched a boy the other day" Her mom said

Olive looked up at her confused as to why she was just now bringing it up "Yeah.... He was trying to hit on me so I-"

Her dad cut her off and said "Just don't do it again... We raised you better than that alright?" He went over to her and kissed her head "Have a good day at school"

Olive looked at him and then nodded, She slung her backpack on her back and then went out to the car. She quickly texted Julie and told her that she was on her way. After that she pulled out of the driveway, she was humming one of the songs her and Luke had been working on the night before.

When she pulled in front of Julies house she texted her friend and then waited. In a blink of an eye her cousin poofed next to her window.

Olive laughed and then looked at him "Why hello dear cousin" she said after she rolled down the window.