1.20

Olive couldn't sleep yet again, her mind was awake with thoughts from the day before

A lot had happened in the past 24 hours. Olive sat up on the bed and looked at the sleeping ghost boys once again. The room was dark but she could still see their outlines. She looked over at Luke who was also laying on the bed with her. She climbed off of the bed and slid outside of the garage.

She went to the steps that were leaning up to the house but instead of going in she chose to sit down.

Placing her head in her hands she closed her eyes.

"Hey... I saw you come out here is everything okay?"

Olive looked up and sighed, she changed her position

"Yeah of course... Just couldn't sleep" she looked at him and then gulped

He looked at her and sat down "What's on your mind?"

She looked at him and then said "Well.... Who was that song we sang about earlier?"

He looked at her and then said "You really don't know?"

Olive looked at him and then shrugged

"Your kidding..." he turned so he was facing her. "Those lyrics.. We say we're friends.. We play pretend?"

Olive looked at him as confused as ever not piking up on it or not wanting to pick up on it.

"You cannot tell me that you made that up just then and there." Olive looked at him as he stood up "It is about me and you"

The blonde looked at the ghost boy. and then ran her fingers threw her hair, she sighed and then went to the cement and then laid down.

"I like looking at the stars." Olive stated and Luke laid down with her

"What is it with you and the sky?"

Olive rolled so that she was looking at him and then spoke

"I've always liked the sky, It's kinda funny becuase when I look at stuff I care about Julie always says 'oh you look at them the same as you look at the sky'"

Olive laughed a bit and smiled

"Oh yeah? What do you look at like that?"

Olive looked at him and rose her eyebrows "The sky for starters"

Luke tired to push her but his hand went threw her.

The smiles were wiped off of both of them "Why does that always make things awkward?" Olive asked causing Luke to look at her and then looked away

"It is another reminder that one of us is dead and the other can still live their life"

Olive looked at the boy and then asked "What is it like to you know die?"