1.6

"Then you take the 14 from both sides to make it in standard form" Mr

"Then you take the 14 from both sides to make it in standard form" Mr. Boil said, Though truth be told Olive was no where close to paying attention to what the old man was saying.

Her mind was racing for things about the 3 ghost boys that just entered her life, Her mind was on anything but school. To anyone else it would look like Olive was taking notes over the lecture but if you looked at her paper you would know that she wasn't. Instead the girl was in her notebook.

She was opened to a page, their were some lyrics written all over the page. To be honest it looked like a mess to anyone but her. But the words were not the centerpiece of the page, or even what she was working on. Their were rough sketches all over the page. Of different people, There was Julie, Flynn, Her sister. But those ones were at the top of the page. They were long done and worked on. They were very detailed little sketches. But what she was working on were sketches of the boys. She bit her lip and tilted her head as she finished the outline for Alex. Right not none of the drawings of the boys were much but you could tell who was who. She smiled to herself.

As she went to finish the drawing a note appeared on her desk. She turned her head to see who trough it and saw Garret looking at her with a grin on his face. She rolled her eyes and then opened the note

' So what bout the d8 ?' he wrote.

Olive had to bite her lip to hold back a laugh. She looked at the boy and then smiled, he got very happy but then she grabbed the note and ripped it in front of his face and dropped it on the ground as the bell rang. She smiled and and stood up grabbing her books.

"Hey Jules" She said as she walked into the hall way.

"Hey Liv" She said smiling. They both went to the locker that they pretty much shared. Olive got her things for music out and then waited for Julie. "You ready to do this?"

Both of the girls nodded and then laughed as they walked to the music room.

*****

It was mid afternoon when Olive chose to just skip the rest of school, its not like she was learning anything anyways. She hoped into her car and then just simply drove away from the school after sending Julie and Flynn a text saying she will be back later to pick them both.

After driving for a bit she found herself at the beach, She smiled to herself and then got out. She went to the back of her car and went into the trunk where she had put her bags. She went through them and ended up switching her sweater for a jean jacket witch made her look 100% more presentable. She smiled to herself and then shut the trunk and started to the beach. She ended up sitting on a log that was placed on the beach and looked out into the water.

People could be heard behind them but to be honest she couldn't care about anything else in the world. She listened as the waves crashed on the water, it looking like it was trying to suffocate itself. She hadn't been sitting there for long when she started to hear music being played. She smiled and started to sway to the music.