1.10

Not long after Julie left the garage Olive got a text asking her to drive her to Flynn's house which she agreed to instantly

Not long after Julie left the garage Olive got a text asking her to drive her to Flynn's house which she agreed to instantly. But after having no luck finding her at any of the locations they were checking they went back to Julies house.

"Common Jules, it isn't that bad!" Olive tried to tell her friend who was worrying over everything.

"Liv she wont even talk to us!" Julie cried out, Olive nodded

"Your right but its okay! we will find her." Just then they went up to the house and they saw Flynn standing next to the window.

"Flynn!" The two girls said and Julie continued "What are you doing here we have been looking all over for you!"

"Well not everywhere cause here I am.." the dark haired friend said.

"I've been texting you all day.. The least you could have done is text me back!" Julie complained

"I did respond, In a poop emoji.. I think it said everything"

Olive looked down and then stated "Flynn we feel bad" She looked at Olive and then pulled something out of the bag handing it to Julie

"I'm just returning this, I don't need it anymore"

"I'm not taking it" Julie said. Olive looked down and stepped away knowing this was a moment between them

"Fine.. My dad can use it to wash his car, Though all this betrayal on it may scratch the paint"

Julie sighed "Look I know your mad at me and I am very sorry for not telling you but I need you to know how important you are to me! Their is no way I would have made it through this year if it weren't for you"

Olive looked down and found sudden interest in the tree

"Yet.. It was three strangers who got you back into music" Flynn said "I don't need someone in my life who lies and keeps things from me!" She looked at Julie and then said "Good bye Julie"

Olive looked at Julie and sent her a sad smile, Julie sighed and grabbed Flynn and said "Their ghost's"

Olive then walked closer to them "What?" Flynn asked

"The boys in our band they are not holograms they are ghosts, My cousin is the drummer!" Olive said

"When we play together people can see them" Julie finished

Flynn let out a sarcastic chuckle "What do you mean ghosts? Like the time that rattle chains and go 'boo"

The two girls sighed and Julie said "No and I'm pretty sure that is a hurtful ghost stereotype ... These are just normal ghost dudes"

"Well Reggie is a little questionable" Olive jumped in, But Flynn pulled out her phone

"What are you doing?" Both of the girls asked