1.7

Olive woke up to the running of water

Olive woke up to the running of water. She quickly sat up and looked around confused to find herself in the kitchen of the Molina's household. She looked down and saw her notebook was under her head and opened to a page that was written and scribbled all over. She looked towards the water and saw Julie and Luke talking. Neither of them noticed the other girl was awake.

Julie was still wearing her pajamas, Olive looked down and saw the same about her.

"I have to go get ready.... hopefully Olive will be up soon" Julie then ran up the stairs and too her room. Luke turned around and saw Olive sitting up with a little pouty face.

"Morning sleeping beauty" He joked and then looked at her more

"Shut up" she groaned and then put her head back on the table. "Why am I sleeping here? I don't remember sleeping here."

Luke laughed and then sat on the seat next to her "You fell asleep when we were working on Bright last night"

She looked up at him and then sighed "Is it finished?"

Luke nods and he said "Yes it is totally rad like we did some amazing stuff. With Julies voice, and your Guitar it is going to sound amazing."

She smiled and opened her eyes more looking at him. He chuckled an then stated "You got something on your check"

She groaned and then asked "What is it?"

"Pen" He smiled and then crossed his arms, "Your cute when you sleep"

Olive rose her eyebrows and looked at him. She couldn't respond because Julie came down.

"Oh Liv! Your awake the bathroom is open! Go get ready we got to go!"

Olive nodded, and sent Luke a smile as she ran up the stairs and got .

*****

Olive and Julie walked into the music room to Flynn horribly playing the trumpet. Olive smiled and adjusted her guitar that was strapped onto her back.

"What are you doing?" Olive asked then Julie jumped in

"And where is everyone?" Flynn looked at the two girls and then sighed

"Spirit assembly" she shrugged "I was kinda blowing it off 'cause i wasn't feeling very... spirit"

Olive and Julie sighed "Gosh" the blonde girl said

"You guys okay?" Flynn asked and sat up

"Not really.." Julie stated

"We had this totally rad plan to play for Mrs. Harrison, You know to try to get Julie back into the music program and all" Olive stated

"I guess I missed my chance though" Julie said and closed her eyes. Flynn smirked and then looked at Olive

"No...You didn't" She got up and then looped her arms between the two girls smiling and going down to the gym