14| I Died?

"What happened?," I said loudly to myself as I looked around. There was nothing here except me. It was empty. Just white. It was completely white. I was surrounded by whiteness. "Where the fuck am I?"

"No need to use such language," a soft voice said. I whipped my head around to where the source of the voice was coming from. A woman in a beautiful white dress came towards me. I've seen her before. She seems so familiar yet she feels like a stranger to me. "Remember me?" She touched my forehead and memories of her appearing in a previous dream appeared.

"Moon Goddess," I breathed out.

"Yes. I'm so sorry for the way I brought you here," she said apologetically. "I couldn't wait until you fell asleep."

"What do you mean? How did you bring me here?"

"You died," she said but before I could say something she continued, "I couldn't wait any longer. You might've actually ended up dying."

"So I'm dead?"

"Slightly. You're in between the world of the living and the world of the dead." I nodded my head. "So after our conversation, you'll be waking up. Or coming back to life, you might say." That makes so much sense. She clicked her fingers, our surroundings changed from this emptiness to a small cottage. "I thought we should talk somewhere more comfortable."

"Okay so let's talk," I said, sitting down on the couch. She sat beside me, taking my hand into hers.

"You will go to a new pack. At that pack, you will train so hard to become the best version of yourself. The best version that I know you can be. Grayson will eventually realise his mistake and want you back. This is where you'll have to make a decision."

"He won't," I scoffed out. "He doesn't care about me. If he did, he wouldn't have rejected me just as I returned from being held captive for almost a fucking month."

"Again with the language," she said sternly. I rolled my eyes. If she was real maybe I wouldn't have rolled my eyes but she's in my head so what's the worse she can do? "I can't give you a second chance mate until you accept the rejection."

"What if I don't want to? What if I want my happily ever after with him?"

"Stubborn girl," she muttered before she grabbed my head, filling it with images. Images of people dying, screaming and crying flashed through my mind. An image of me remained. I was crying, holding a small blue blanket to my chest.

I let out a gasp as she moved her hands. "What was that?," I asked mortified.

"That will be the future if you don't accept his rejection. You are the white wolf. You're strong. Much, much stronger than him or anyone else. Remember this, you will train to become one of the most strongest wolves in the world and you'll be given the choice of accepting his rejection or not."

"You already know, don't you? You already know what's going to happen. You can see the future."

"I see glimpses of a future that may happen but they change all the time depending on the decisions people make."

"Okay. Now what?," I asked, confused as to what's gonna happen next.

"I could send you back unless you want to talk for a while."

"Talk about what?"

"Anything, really. You can talk about the things that you can't talk to anyone about," she shrugged.

"I was kidnapped," I sighed out. Just saying those words felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. "I was kidnapped by some sicko that wanted me to have his pups. He wanted the power. He put me through almost a month of torture and pain and for what? I feel like I didn't get any justice for what happened to me. I know he's dead but I just need someone to blame. To take all this anger out on. The amount of anger I have built up inside of me is dangerous. So so dangerous. I just need to- ARGH- I can't explain it!"

"I hate it. I hate that feeling when you feel something but you can't explain it," she said. "Everything happens for a reason, don't forget that."

"I'll try not too," I chuckled.

"As for that anger of yours, you can train. Working out helps to relieve some of that anger."

"I'll do that," I agreed. "When shall I expect to see you again?"

"Whenever you're in trouble," she laughed. "My child," she said suddenly turning serious, "Promise to never give up? You are so much more than what meets the eye. You are amazingly brilliant."

"I promise," I said, my eyes watering. "You mean that?"

"Of course I do. I never say anything unless it's the truth," she said softly as she pulled me into a hug. "You're not going to remember any of this. You'll only remember the parts I want you to but they'll be feelings or memories. You're going to go back now. Goodbye." I watched as she floated away. Everything around me began slowly disappearing. The cottage was evaporating. Soon, I was back in the emptiness.

"Wake up!," I could hear someone yell. The voice felt familiar but I couldn't recall who it was. My body began floating upwards towards the voice. My limbs dangled. "She's waking up!," another yelled.

By now, the whiteness disappeared. I didn't feel as cold as I did a moment ago. I couldn't see anything except from the newfound darkness.

"You can do it," the voice said, they sounded a lot closer to me than last time. I tried to move my body. Move a finger but nothing was happening.

Almost two hours later, I managed to open my eyes. I was in the hospital. The smell of disinfectant burnt my nose. "Oh my. Oh my," my mom just kept repeating.

"I think we get it, mom," Liam said as he sat on my bed. He held a glass of water up to my dry, chapped lips. When I finished drinking it, I turned to my family.

"What happened?"

"You died," my dad said.

"I died?"