31| He Really Has

"Bring Alana back," Grayson told her softly. He's met my wolf once before and she was wild. Ice had to come out too. They both shifted. Let's just say that our wolves are no longer virgins.

Dawn, my wolf, let out a groan. She doubled over and held her stomach. Grayson rushed to our side and held us. She pushed him away and ran to the toilet and emptied out whatever was in our stomach.

He held our hair back and rubbed soothing circles on our back. She leaned against the toilet for a moment before forcing herself up to brush our teeth. I told you that she's a hell of a lot stronger than me.

She leaned against Grayson for support as she headed for bed. Once we got there, Grayson helped us lay down before sitting next to us.

Holding his hand didn't seem to be enough as Dawn sat up and straddled him. He looked at her wearily. "Bite it," she told him as she moved our hair to the side, giving him full access to our neck. "We can't handle it, Gray. The pain is too much. If the human bodies don't mate, I'm afraid of the pain we'll have to endure. I'm already taking in as much pain as I can from her but it's not enough."

I know what she's saying is true. The amount of pain I'm feeling is indescribable so if she's taking most of it then I wonder how bad it is for her.

He bit into our neck once again. Let me tell you that, that feeling will never get old.

When he finished, he began leaving kisses from our neck to our jaw. He rolled us over so we were laid on the bed and he was hovering above us rather than us straddling him. He lightly kissed our lips before moving back towards my neck. He sucked on my mark leaving it red.

He moved back up to reach our eyes. He stared into them for a moment. "Give Alana back control," he demanded. My wolf shook her head, no. "Then I'm not doing anything." He slowly began to get off of us. She let out a groan and pulled him back. She closed our eyes and I was back in the drivers seat. I was finally back in control.

~SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD~

"When she wants something, she isn't gonna stop at anything to get it," he chuckled lightly. I gave him a small smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down towards me. He raised an eyebrow. "I want you," I told him. "I want you right now."

"Are you sure?," he asked. I nodded my head. "I need to hear you say it." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm sure," I told him. He didn't need to be told twice before he threw his impatient hands all over my body as he settled his almost naked muscular body in between my thighs, covering my trembling body with his own. His rough fingers scraped against my breasts and pulled apart my bra, separating it into two pieces as he pulled the straps off my shoulders. His head leaned down towards my canal in between each breast, leaving short kisses as he made his way down.

I threw my head back feeling the tingling sensation all over me. Before I knew it, Grayson had gripped my hair and pulled my head forwards towards his, slamming our mouths onto each other. His intense kisses ignited a desire in me, one I hadn't ever felt before.

The gentle and soft kisses were now rough and frantic as we both yearned for more. His fingers played with the fabric of the panties at my waist before he pulled it, tearing the material and revealing my wetness.

His tongue unexpectedly dipped between my legs as his head disappeared down below. A loud moan escaped from my lips from this unexpected action. The sudden excitement and pleasure almost sent me over the edge as I gripped the sheets, balling my hands into fists. As he kissed, sucked and devoured the moist folds between my thighs, my hips thrusted in a steady rhythm against his busy mouth. "Tasty," he complimented.