16| Welcome

A couple of days later
"The ceremony is today," Ace said as he walked into my room and jumped on my bed. The ceremony is to welcome me to the pack. I'm going to become an official member of the Red Moon Pack.

"Get off it!," I yelled. "I just made it."

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes. "So what're you gonna wear? Maybe you could put on a private fashion show for me?" He winked as I burst out laughing.

"In your dreams," I chuckled. He blew me a kiss making me rolled my eyes. "I got my dress but I'm gonna have to pass on the private fashion show. You wouldn't be able to handle it."

"I can feel the sexual tension in here," Xavier said as he strolled in. "I can feel it practically choking me." He sat on my bed, purposely moving the pillows I placed perfectly.

"I'm gonna choke you in a second," I hissed out as I hit them both over the head.

"Kinky," Ace winked. "I like it." I threw one of the pillows on my bed at him. He caught it and put it under his head, looking up at the ceiling.

"There's new wolf wanting to join our pack," Xavier said, suddenly turning serious.

"Really? Is he cute?," I instantly asked.

"Obviously not as hot as me," Ace said.

"Can you two be serious for a minute?," Xavier asked. "He found his mate here so he's moving here. Neither of them have a high rank in a pack so they just decided to stay here."

"Okay. And?," I asked confused. What's so weird about that?

"Don't you think it's weird?," he asked Ace and I. Me and Ace looked at each other before shaking our heads simultaneously.

"He probably doesn't like his pack. It's not uncommon for males to move packs for their mates," I shrugged.

"Probably," he muttered.

"Alright," I said clapping my hands. "Either leave or you can help me get ready."

"I'll stay," they both said in unison. I rolled my eyes.

"Thank goodness I already had a shower today," I muttered. I got out my makeup and curling iron before sitting at my vanity. The boys sat on my bed talking back and forth for the two hours I spent getting ready. I hate doing my hair. My hair is super thick so it takes a long, long time to get it done.

I walked out of the en-suite with my light grey ballgown dress covering my body. Sequins covered the top part of the dress. The V-neck wasn't low enough to show too much cleavage.  "Is this too much?," I asked my wolf, Dawn.

"No, you look perfect. Utterly breathtaking," she spoke, truthfully. A wolf whistle brought me out of my thoughts.

"Damn," Ace said.

"You look...," Xavier trailed off. "Wow." Ace wacked Xavier over the head. "What!"

"'Wow?'," Ace repeated. "Is that the best you can do?" Xavier glared at Ace before turning to me.

"You look ravishing," he winked. I raised an eyebrow. "Now, I'd like to see you say something better than that," he said to Ace.

"Challenge accepted," Ace shrugged before he stalked towards me, finally leaving my bed. "Words cannot describe how utterly amazing and perfect you look right now." By now, he was stood directly in front of me. I had to tilt my head upwards slightly to look at his perfectly sculptured face. He was stood so close to me I could almost smell his minty breath. "But you look drop dead gorgeous."

"Okay!," Xavier exclaimed standing between us making sure there was enough space between us. "I think it's time we make a pact."

"A pact?," I asked.