Kimbaby's Secrets

It was quiet, too quiet to know that this was getting to Eli. It was as if he disappeared as soon as I asked.

I mean, no sigh, chuckle or irritating smirk came from him. He was just silent.

It was a question he could've easily told me to go and help Santa guide his sleigh, but he said nothing.

So I kept quiet, I didn't want to  know how he would react if I asked again.

"What are you talking about?"

That question disappointed me, it's bad enough he said nothing after two minutes but then to go and ask me as if he didn't know what I was talking about?

I may have ditzy moments but this isn't the time.

"I'm not stupid Eli. Even though you all think I am when a secret is mentioned."

I look up and meet eyes with Eli, but he looks away as soon as we do. The guilt should be hitting him, I hope it does.

How can everybody know except me? I can keep a secret! Well for the most part. Also, if telling Carlos doesn't count.

"You all are hiding something. Is it about me? I heard my name, and you reacted so quick to Olivia-"

Eli's groan interrupted me from saying anything else, he sits into the recliner in front of me.

"It's nothing Kimberly, now eat your soup."

Grabbing my bowl of soup and making sure I had the heater on full blast, I took a spoonful of soup into my mouth.

My golly, this soup was fantastic.

I can just feel my eyes roll back to my head once I swallowed that warm pool of amazingness.

Eli's stare grew more distant than the last time I looked at him.

Whatever it is, it's clearly bothering him which is bothering me. Am I bothering him?

"I should know about it if it has to do with me."

He runs his hands over his face and keeps them there. Is that the secret? I annoy him so much that he can't stand it?

Taking another spoonful of my soup, I waited for Eli to respond. Which, from experience, would take another two minutes.

This time it didn't, he removes his hands and leans in to stare into my eyes.

"I'll tell you later."

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT HAD TO DO WITH ME! HE BETTER TELL ME WHAT IT IS!

So that's what was going on the inside, but on the outside, I was chill Kimberly. I calmly took another sip of my soup before staring at Eli, who still didn't want to make any eye contact with me.

"So it does have to do with me."

I was actually amazed at how calm I was, maybe it had to do with the fact that hot soup was on my lap, or maybe that the soup was my favorite and I didn't want to risk spilling the last of it.

The orgasmic soup swirled into my mouth again, and I swished it around my mouth for a second to savour the taste before swallowing it again.

Eli met my eyes, this time minus the guilt and add the intense. Hell, I'd take intense over guilty any day.

"I said I'll tell you later."

Oh no, no way he was going to get let off that easily.

I'm Kimberly James for Hulk's sake!