Rampage

The morning after eating tacos with Aaron, I woke up with rage.

You know that scene in Mean Girls when Regina George finds out she's been eating weight gaining protein bars? Yepperoo, that's me right now.

My phone wakes me up with its beautiful, serine sound of constant loud beeps. Surprise that it wasn't the reason I had the rage. Since of course I usually have a tantrum whenever it goes off. Without even pressing snooze, I ended my alarm and laid in bed wide awake and happy.

Yes, happy dance happy.

Last night seemed like it was just a dream and I had to constantly replay it in my head to make sure there wasn't anything suspicious like a giant baby head in the background that told me otherwise.

It had been my first date since my last relationship and it was great. My heart fluttered and my stomach tingled with the idea of Aaron.

After replaying and replaying Aaron's lips on mine, I figured it was time to brush my grill. Even stepping out of my warm bed didn't budge me and walking to the cold bathroom wasn't a big deal like it usually was every morning. No groaning, no whining, just a huge smile plastered on my face.

That was a perfect night, there was nothing that I would've changed. At all.

By the time I had brushed the toothpaste into my teeth, Eli pops into my head, and that is when I made this awful noise.

When I mean awful, I mean I've never heard myself make such an unattractive noise ever in my life. Including the time I was forced to belch a Taylor Swift song for chicken wings.

This noise had to have come out from a Walking Dead episode because whoa momma, that chit was nasty.

I then began finishing my teeth by furiously scrubbing them then spit out my mouthful of toothpaste fuzz and a pinch of blood from the rough brushing.

With that spit, I was able to let out a clear growl.

This cacti stomper had the nerve to come to my date and crash it without getting punched in then throat? Yea right.

Not in my house.

I'm angry, I am boiling hot.

He's got to go downtown. He's got to pay for what he's done. I can't even think of how happy that night made me because it had been ruined by a cow wrangling dummy.

I wipe my wet mouth with a dry towel with so much strength it felt like half of my face fell off of it. I could possibly look like two face right now and I don't care. I need to get dressed real fast so I can beat Eli's ass.

How can someone you've known at a close range for so long do something so bad to you. How did this idea of crashing my one and only date in the longest time of all time come about. That's when it hit me, HARDER.

Olivia.

My heart dropped, it drops into my stomach and the stomach acids heat up to boiling point in level with my rage. Another growling screech noise comes out my mouth.

Now it makes total sense. 

Stomping my way back into my room I felt like my vocal cords had been swapped with a lion.