Ditto

"Holy fudge, you guys."

At this point I am not even surprised. My fingers wrap around the red gingerbread man and I smack it back onto the beginning of the path of Candyland.

"I'm telling you I always go back to the beginning."

Sebastian smiles coyly and sits onto the armrest of my seat and leans into me making sure we are making eye contact.  Paying no mind to the personal space he's invading.

"That's because Olivia usually makes sure you always end up with that card."

I feel my jaw unhinge and drop to the ground. There's no way I've been going through this every Secret Santa season without realizing the game has been playing me this whole time.

"Livy!"

Have I been bamboozled this whole time?

We all look at Olivia who is relaxing in the recliner behind us with a cup of her adult hot chocolate in her hands and bunny slippers on her feet. She takes a slow sip of the chocolate and savors the taste for a dramatic pause before smiling at me while shrugging.

"Tradition." She stated simply as if she hasn't been playing the worlds longest prank this whole time.

Sebastian chuckles and rocks the chair in that action then swings an arm around the back of the chair.

"We're surprised no one has caught on this far."

Sebastian and Olivia share a hefty, mischievous laugh. I turn to look at Olivia and she shakes her head at me then at Sebastian.

"Snitches get stitches, Sebby." Olivia warns causing Sebastian to roll his eyes and scuff.

"This may be our last Secret Santa with all of us here together." He replies with a shrug, looking at all of us.

Carlos is lounging on the love seat in front of Sebastian and I. Eli to his left in a single seat couch that matches mine.  I look at all of them; My friends for ages.

This really is our last year together in high school. Who knows when we're going to have something like this ever again with everyone going to different schools next year.

"No, don't start that!" Olivia shouts and I give a pout to everyone. My eyes feel watery and I tried to dry them away by fanning my face.

"It's true, so I'd rather be here for everyone's secrets getting exposed before we all separate."

We're all quiet for a moment. Probably thinking the same thing; all of the secrets have been exposed. Well, at least all of the major ones.

Sebastian continues the game and flips a single colored block.

"Truth- Carlos."

Eli beats us to the punch.

"Tell us why you kissed Kimberly Junior year."

Of course that's something he'd want to know, he already heard my side of the story.

Sure, let us all relive the moment. The moment of the streak, the make out session and the hefty amount of drinking.